CAP 5 CAP 5 - Part 14a (Pokedex Entry Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Due to their incredible speed, CAP5 are rumored to have formed from the meteorites that have collided with the earth thousands of years ago."

Does it have to be two sentences?

Entry:

In extreme danger, the gems on its body glow to imtimidate the threat and remind the others.

or

When the gems of its body is growing bigger, it can absorb more energy from the atmosphere to create harsh sandstorms.

Hope that they like it!

CAP5s build hives by shooting their claws into cliffs at extreme speeds. Their hives are built very high up on cliffs, thus making them a rare sight.

CAP5 swarms lived in high up cliffs millions of years ago, before rampardos, and even before omanyte. great amounts of CAP5 fossils can be found in certain cliff structures today.

<CAP5> uses its 10 eyes to see enemies from all angles. It then exploits their most debilitating weakness with great precision.

<CAP5> give off strong magnetic waves in large numbers. This can induce a wide range of negative side-effects for those who stray too close.

[Rockmon]'s body has a metallic apperence, though the rocks that create is body are actually very rare pieces of earth collected from deep underground.

[Rockmon] are most often found areas with raging waters or high wind speeds, these two factors can cause [Rockmon] to get smaller, though faster as well.

My two, propably not as good, I could spell and grammer check, maybe some synonyms or something.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
[Rockmon] pecular shape is a result of the wind erosion it constantly experiances moving at high speeds. The older a [Rockmon] gets the smaller and more streamlined its body will be.
[Rockmon]'s body is held together by a magnetic field. It manipulates electromagnetic energy to use a wide variety of attacks.
As tests of precision and agility, CAP5s are known to strike mountains at key structural points. In the artificial avalanche that ensues, they dash from boulder to boulder, dodging every stone.
[Rockmon] are most often found areas with raging waters or high wind speeds, these two factors can cause [Rockmon] to get smaller, though faster as well.
These all have some lovely flavour to them. My favourites so far.

ROCKMON use their electro-magnetic field to navigate around deserts to hunt for CACNEA and and even LARVITAR. Their streamlined bodies allow it to maximize speed in order to catch its food.

ROCKMON can often be found as a mining assistant, it can detect minerals under the surface and pull then close for it's trainer.

ROCKMON has formed a symbiotic relationship with SABLEYE, ROCKMON digs up food, while SABLEYE defends them from attacks.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
K this is closed. I'm in a bit of a pickle since nobody provided feedback, so I guess everything will make it.

Edit: K there were like 3 feedback posts but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)