Approved Building Hyper Offensive Teams In OU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi article approval squad, I'd like to submit an article about building hyper offensive teams as my 6th article. Hyper Offense, for those who don't know, is one of the best playstyles/teamstyles in OU right now and it's crucial to learn how to build it; this article will take it together one Pokemon at a time. That's all there is to it, paragraph one:

OU is known for being a tier where many playstyles are viable. The (arguably) best, most effective playstyle in the current metagame is Hyper Offense, often abbreviated to HO. This is because this playstyle does excellent against most opposing playstyles with the variety of options on a team as well as being able to consistently pressure the opponent until they are weakened enough to be cleaned up. Hyper Offense also proves to be an effective playstyle as it is generally easy to use; the main idea of the playstyle is to set up hazards, continuously pick at the opponent with the methods of sweepers and wallbreakers, and once the opposition is weakened enough, a cleaner can come in an finish off the opposing team. In this article, I will be listing the main functions of a HO team and listing Pokemon that fit these conditions, easing the process of making teams. Without further ado, let's get to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)