Breadman's Art Studio

Wassup y'all, the name's Josh, and this is my little art dump. Feel free to kick back and chill, don't knock over the Trubbish piles, and try not to provoke the Gigalith reading his newspaper in the corner.

I used to be a hardcore Smogonite back in middle/highschool, but life began to kick the crap out of me and I stopped posting. However, now with a full summer ahead of me with not much else except work on my plate, and with me getting back into Pokemon Showdown, it only felt appropriate to revisit Smogon and make my place here. So, without further ado, here's some of my stuff to showcase!

Here's my Social Media btw: https://twitter.com/Joshua_G_Media?lang=en

Attachments

Last edited:

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
loving the uneven black outline on those avatars, shows that there's more in it than just a solid black stroke outline that anyone can do. good shit!

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I dig the minimalist Shuckle, and the font choice pairs really well with it! There's a clever manipulation of stroke, where it represents both the outline of the shell and the entirety of the legs. I also like that you chose to leave just a bit of the neck un-stroked, and left a sliver of white within the red and yellow fills to add a bit of depth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)