boxofsprites: because we need more sprite threads

Deagle M40

formerly iSeb
I would like to request a sprite in custom avatar format(80x80) on Pokemon showdown based on this image: http://imgur.com/4K8ROHJ (just add legs from where the cutoff on the image is, it's not too hard to add legs to a bipedal robot figure such as that I think) and could you also change the colour from dull brown to more of a gold colour? And then Please pair this with a porygon2. I think this would look really cool and thanks in advance!!

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Hey, can you make some sort of spritey thing for immunity trophies (won during challenges) for the 3 tribes in CAP survivor? Something vaguely like what you did for the krilopot trophy in the past might work out very well but with Plasmanta, Tomohawk, and Malaconda instead. I'll give you a lot of creative freedom though. :D

I would like Shmoopie's head sprited onto Zygarde Complete's body, please. If that doesn't work, try using a small dog Pokémon's head and coloring the sprite with Shmoopie's palette. If you can replace the snake tentacles with angelic wings, I'll let you request something on my art thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)