ELO: 1510
GXE: 82.6%
Games: 38
COIL: 2703

roses are red
ladder had me pissed
FOR FUCK'S SAKE PLEASE BAN IO APS AND ASSIST

e: roses are red
litwick wants me to change the poem because apparently i dont know what syllables are
he's bad at life

Last edited:
The picture is obviously my reqs, and I also have a vid from my channel proving it and that the account is mine and yadda yadda (It includes a discussion on the suspect and some calcs for my side along with a couple games, and this is my shameless plug) and it can be found here:

I'm almost definitely voting ban on this one, y'all.

Attachments

Ren

i swore lips were made for lies
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Option 1
Alt: Fervis (Blaziken)
ELO: 1578
GXE: 80.3
Games: 462
Effective COIL: 3159.4

Proof:
[OPTION 1] if you have an alt on PS! that matches your Smogon username perfectly and was registered before today, February 12, with rank in the original BH Ladder (i.e. the rank should NOT say "[Gen 7] Balanced Hackmons Suspect Test") that corresponds to the COIL value, you may substitute that alt instead of a new suspect one and vote
I don't know if Flint approved your alt or not but I thought I'd put it here because if he didn't and you end up being unable to vote because of it, that'd be unfortunate.

Option 3
Alt: Lee-Q
ELO: 1468
GXE: 81.9%
Games: 40
COIL: 2707

[OPTION 3] If you cannot do either of the above, for this suspect you must ladder to achieve reqs
FAQ:
Can I ladder on my main for Option3?
No. I would prefer that if you do ladder, you do it with an alt with the right naming convention with "WB" as stated in the OP. If you use a different one, it won't be counted.
Same case here. Again, just letting you know - I don't know what Flint will say but if you don't get counted, it'd be unfortunate so just in case you want to vote and want to guarantee that you get counted, here it is.

Option 3
Alt:WB Noidea
GXE: 83.8%
# of Games: 37
COIL: 2727

Apparently, I am too lazy to build a solid team and ends up taking around 5-min yesterday to make a trash team just to get reqs quickly.
Somehow it seems that I am one of the few that actually uses WB as a wincon: Shift Gear Groud Z Physical P-orge to lure in all kinds of Assault Vest Special Wall / Pdon and makes way for Spec WB P-orge. But based on my experience SashSmash & IO are just everywhere and creating more aids.
And I still have no idea on how this meta is gonna be for PS, as my alt indicates :v
Banning WB is not gonna bring a clean meta, but getting rid of it is one necessary step I guess.

Last edited:

Sweet Jesus

Neal and Jack and me, absent lovers...
Same case here. Again, just letting you know - I don't know what Flint will say but if you don't get counted, it'd be unfortunate so just in case you want to vote and want to guarantee that you get counted, here it is.
Dang, don't want to be a whiny bitch, but that wasn't even in the OP, you had to continue reading 2 posts later. I don't play that regularly anymore, I'm just an old player (in smogon standards) that used to play a lot and still has the twist. Back in my days you could ladder with what the hell you wanted, so I didn't think that would've changed. Anyway, you don't seem to be responsible of this so I'll let E4 Flint decide, but it just seems a little ridiculous to take away my vote when I can clearly prove I fullfilled the necessary requirements.

Dang, don't want to be a whiny bitch, but that wasn't even in the OP, you had to continue reading 2 posts later. I don't play that regularly anymore, I'm just an old player (in smogon standards) that used to play a lot and still has the twist. Back in my days you could ladder with what the hell you wanted, so I didn't think that would've changed. Anyway, you don't seem to be responsible of this so I'll let E4 Flint decide, but it just seems a little ridiculous to take away my vote when I can clearly prove I fullfilled the necessary requirements.
You failed if that was your goal, especially since it is in the OP:
"Do so by making a new alt with "WB" anywhere in the name of the alt but they must be as one unit."

Ah crap, I misread those examples and had started laddering an account called "Water Bubble.exe" Well, guess I gotta start over.

morogrim

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Option 1, using main acc (morogrim)
GXE: 87.3%
Games played: a bit over 225 at the time (prolly 226 or 227)
COIL (calculated): 3375.6 (used 225 games)
Not sure if I need to post a proof that that's my account but w/e..

Reactions: Ren

RNGIsFatal

Banned deucer.
Option 3

followed by Option 1

Alt: CancerRNG>WB
GXE: 85.7%
# of Games played: 32
Coil: 2701

upload_2017-2-23_20-9-1.png

Water Bubble? Why does that matter?
RNG has better wallbreaking power with hax crits, and has better potency to burn than Steam Eruption with Scald with 90% burn chance. It also ruins Russian Roulette speed tie by favoring the side it has been, and kills over 10,000 PS! users per year with rage stroke induced from RNG.

But suspect is a suspect. Let's get this WB out of the way.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I know this meta is very chaotic, but play with optimism, perseverance, and patience! Then you should reach your goal!
upload_2017-2-24_20-34-51.png

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
ghig WB
I vote to not Ban water bubble
Water Bubble is definitly good no doubt. But so is imposter chansey. So is contray users. And so are any pokemon with prnsker who can with destiny bond kill any pokemon. Should we ban those no. I did try Water Bubble on all different pokemon (Mega-Scizor,Mega-Gyrados,Greninja,Katana, and of course Primal Kyorge) on anouther account and i found that despite the huge base power moves they are not as effective as you would think they are as A: water is just not a very offensive types to begin with and B: the fact that the pokemon who use them (except for Greninja) are very slow for BH. And if you give greninja Water bubble it is at the mercy of priorty users who use his low bulk against him. The immunity to burn helps gyrados out but it is weak to fighting with out unware and will be used to help aid contrary users via superpower. Kyorge is the best one out of all of them for his insane power and decent bulk. you could slap a choice scarf, leftover, or water-Z on him to make him get some easy kills, but even he (like greninja) has a weakness to physical prority. Or physical attacks in general that are strong.

While Water Bubble is a good surprise move that can give any pokemon great killing power, so can prankster, contrary and innards out. But we should not Ban those. HERE IS PROFF http://pokemonshowdown.com/users/ghigwb
Screenshot_20170224-231118.png
Screenshot_20170225-000011.png

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The period to get reqs has ended. I have composed the list of eligible voters below. If you are here, you should've been tagged
The following are those who did not meet reqs due to not following the rules, but may contact me on smogon/PS asking for an official exemption and screenshots of proof (you can just use your old ones). You should've done this beforehand like others who have done so instead of making me run after you.
If you do not see yourself and believe it's an error from me let me know. Note that if you did not provide proof of ownership of your alt, you won't be counted, which I made pretty clear in this thread a few times.

Voting Specifics:
  • Procedure:
    1. Go here, and click on "Post new thread" on the right hand side
    2. Title your thread "BH7 Suspect 2 WB" or anything similar
    3. In the body of your post, put your vote. You may vote BAN or DO NOT BAN
    4. Hit "Create thread"
    5. Your thread will be created. Do not be alarmed if you only see your own, as that is the intended behavior
  • The voting begins now and will end on March 5.
  • A decision will be made when there is a majority of 60%. We have 36 voters (possible 38), so that should be 22 (23 with 38) votes either way.
Thanks for participating.

Last edited:
I want to vote for a ban, but I can't take a screenshot proving that I meet the requirements (2900 COIL on the suspect ladder, same nick as here), since the ladder was reverted back to the "normal", non-suspect ladder, What now?

Edit: used the command /ranking to get my ranking table in the chat. I hope this is okay:
Unbenannt.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)