Battling 101 Classroom Clash - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Seriously guys, just chill out. This tour is meant to provide a fun learning experience for people wanting to get into some new tiers and arguments like this are just going to ruin it for everyone. Deleted a bunch of posts that were either pointless trash talk or responses to it.

Regarding modjoin, people can set it if they're really worried about ghosting and feel it would help their team, but it's not something that we encourage you to do because, as specified in the OP, teachers are allowed to help their tutees in battle if they so wish. Obviously teachers shouldn't be aiding the players turn by turn anyway (which in the long run doesn't help them at all), but providing advice on how the tutee can approach the game, helping them decide their lead, or giving them feedback on their decisions is perfectly okay as it can help tutees to get a better grasp of the tier.

Now let's get on with the tour please :)

Didn't realize this round was only a week long, so sorry about that hosts. My opponent, ForgottenOnes, and I scheduled to play this evening some time after seven. I have been on smogtours since 8, and I was on ps main before that, but haven't heard from him. Check his VM wall for our conversation. I can't stay around any longer, and I'm not sure when the round truly ends, so I will have to call activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)