BSS Battle Spot Premier League II - Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
IMG_3639.JPG

logo by ThickFatAzumarill
Battle Spot Premier League II - Player Signups

Alright this is the thread a lot of you have been waiting for. To sign up for this tournament post the information below:

Username:
Timezone:
Formats Played:
Availability:
Please don't sign up if you have no intentions to participate in the tournament.

Formats: The number of format slots will be determined on Friday, July 21 and will be based on signup interest for the formats up to that point.

SM Battle Spot Singles (BSS) - Bring 6 Pick 3 Singles
SM Battle Spot Doubles (BSD) - Bring 6 Pick 4 Doubles, team lock during the best of 3
ORAS Battle Spot Singles (ORAS)- Generation 6
GBU Battle Spot Singles (GBU) - Generation 5

Managers: This year we have 6 lovely managers and participating in this tournament. They're the guys you want to impress to be on their team.

Kaori - Saffron Side Pups
dogknees - Tenacious Tapus
cant say - Castelia Cavaliers
Jhon - Blackthorn Belly Drummers
Psynergy - Fallarbor Flare Blitzers
Solerme - Anistar Farseers

The auction will take place on the 23rd of July. Time is still TBD depending on the managers' availability. Signups will close 12 hours ahead of the auction.

Trades are not allowed after week 1 starts.

Schedule:
July 10-16: Manager Signups
July 16: Managers are decided and Player Signups go up
July 16-22: Player Signups
July 23: Draft
July 24-Aug 27: Week 1 to 5 (Detailed version coming soon)
Aug 28-Sep 3: Semis between 2nd and 3rd
Sep 4-10: Finals

Happy posting!

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Megazard
PST
GBU, but also SM and ORAS
Yes

looking forward to not being able to top last year's performance despite being much more familiar with battle spot now

Username: GroudonEmpire
Timezone: CST
Formats Played: Everything. But I hate everything except for Gen 6 BSS. Who knows, I might even hate that now due to my newfound hate of a certain pokemon.
Availability: Almost never. I'm a stimulant addict who needs even higher dosages nowadays even tho ma heart pounds like there's a lil charmander in there kicking and flailing its tail about. But as such, I'm spontaneous like a Moody Glalie and I'm signing up in case I get a boost in my availability.

You got extra dough, pick me up yo.

Username:Drew
Timezone:EST
Formats Played: SM, ORAS
Availability:basically always

All I have to offer is luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)