Battle Spot Little Cup: The Giveaway [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DDoppia: Good thing you found us just on time, eh? I can trade for the next hour or so, let me know when you get online. Which Swirlix do you want, btw?

Edit: Going to bed now, 1pm your time tomorrow?

Jesus2013: I know you've done a direct trade with Menezjul before, but there's no reason for us to assume your timetable is still the same (nor would we want to go back and look for your post even if it was), so ... you know what to do.

Last edited:
Midget Rotom: You still didn't follow the rules properly when you posted your sign-up. However, I've also heard that you've been PMing members of my team. Though I only added the rule about not PMing us a couple of days ago, it's only common sense that you don't PM anybody who isn't a distributor, especially where I see that you PMed asking for a Pokemon that you didn't publicly asking for here, which makes it look like you were trying to get around the rules. So I've come to the decision that I can't give you any Pokemon after you've disrespected my team and my rules. You're free to try entering any of my future giveaways when you've improved yourself.

zywzyx: You need to set gender and level next time. You've obviously seen a Cranidos and can do so if your last Magikarp was sniped. I've sent this one, but don't forget if you want another Pokemon.
Wait? Who did i pm for a pokemon that i didnt ask for?

DDoppia: Good thing you found us just on time, eh? I can trade for the next hour or so, let me know when you get online. Which Swirlix do you want, btw?
Edit: Going to bed now, 1pm your time tomorrow?
Yeah. Barely in time :)
Sorry about today but something came up and I had to go out really quickly. Vanadinite Swirlix fits my strategy better.
Tomorrow 1pm my time sounds perfect. Thanks again..!

MagicVGC

Banned deucer.
[/IMG]

I came just in time! May I have a Sneasel? I put up a L10 male Japanese Magikarp, IGN James.

This is my original post.

Thank you so much for doing this thank you thank you.
could i please have:
#597. Ferroseed
♂ | Hatched in Fabled Cave
Relaxed Nature | Iron Barbs | 31.31.31.31.31.0
Spikes | Leech Seed | Seed Bomb | Stealth Rock
OT: Jebus | ID: 24268
Bred by MattaPod, hatched by JebusChrist

#661. Fletchling
♂ | Nicknamed 'Fire Arrow' | Hatched in Parfum Palace
Adamant Nature | Gale Wings | 31.31.31.31.31.31
Growl | Snatch | Tailwind | Quick Guard
OT: Cassie | ID: 32848
Bred by rufusdrumknott, hatched by /u/EeveeArmy

and
#659. Bunnelby
♂ | Nicknamed 'Thugs Bunny' | Hatched in Battle Chateau
Jolly Nature | Pure Power | 31.31.31.04.31.31
Rollout | Spikes
OT: DeVonne | ID: 12694
Bred by Vanadinite, hatched by /u/DarkUmbreon15 (that nickname)
my timezone is: (UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London and i am free for the next four hours and any time but 11-1 tomorrow
This is my Private message

Hey will you be on in the Next couple of hours? My internet went down all of yesterday and has just come back on.im looking to get that bunnelby.
Sorry for my misreading what was said, I believed the others were holding the pokemon not that they had donated them.

I also apologise for private messaging you at midnight your time, I didn't realise the private message would disturb you and thought you would read it when you were available.

I didnt ask for any other pokemon or attempt to get around the rules though, as you can see by talking to any of your team who I messaged. I also messaged Sunday and one of your team told me to private message you. This was before you put up the rules about no private messaging.

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Heres my proof of signing up for this thing http://i.imgur.com/FXzdKFA.png

If at all possible, I'd like to trade with rufusdrumknott since he has the same time zone as me, and these mons would be great! (Also, sorry for asking so close to the deadline, life has been a bit crazy)

Edit: damn forgot the time: is 10 PM ok?

#449. Hippopotas
♀ | Nicknamed 'Duchess' | Hatched in Lumiose City
Careful Nature | Sand Stream | 31.31.31.05.31.31
Sand Attack | Whirlwind | Slack Off | Sand Tomb
OT: Shadow | ID: 59728

#408. Cranidos
♂ | Hatched in Granite Cave
Jolly Nature | Mold Breaker | 31.31.31.01.31.31
Double-Edge | Crunch | Curse | Hammer Arm
OT: Des | ID: 20097

#058. Growlithe
♂ | Nicknamed 'Prince' | Hatched in Vaniville Town
Adamant Nature | Intimidate | 31.31.31.02.31.31
Body Slam | Morning Sun | Close Combat | Flare Blitz
OT: Misty | ID: 52085

DDoppia: Alright, PM or VM me when you're ready.

MagicVGC: Sent

Midget Rotom: You seem to make mistakes like that quite often, so I'm willing to believe that it's an honest mistake on your part. What I'm not willing to believe is that PMing two members of my team, and also PMing myself was something you thought should be done. Try lurking around the forums before you jump into anything else so you might understand the system here better.

Theorymon: Well I guess if we're punctual, 10pm would be alright. Just VM me when you're ready.
Also, I'm a she :]

-
This giveaway is now over. Do not contact me or anybody else on my team for 'mons at this point, unless I've mentioned you may in this post. Thanks to my team for making this possible, you guys were awesome <3 .com or some other mod, would you please be so kind? :)

Moderator edit: K :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)