[Battle Analysis] DPP OU / UU / Ubers

Hey! I'd love to do an article on the dpp ou / uu / uber tour when it is over, mainly I want to do an analysis of the 3 games in the finals (teams, major plays, etc). Road to the finals for both players as well! Maybe I'll ask someone else like BKC to co-write. This article would be a while in the future.. but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask about it already

Sounds good. You can put up a WIP whenever and mark it as Pushed. Since you'll have more time and there's no tour art, make a note of that and mention what'd be good in the OP (something like Kyogre / Heatran / Venusaur for example. whatever you think is best, or you can just leave it up to the artist~)

Sounds good. You can put up a WIP whenever and mark it as Pushed. Since you'll have more time and there's no tour art, make a note of that and mention what'd be good in the OP (something like Kyogre / Heatran / Venusaur for example. whatever you think is best, or you can just leave it up to the artist~)
Sweet, I'll do that! Where can I post a WIP article though? Is there a workshop that my access was removed after the competitor changes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)