Data Base Stat Changes

You got, uh, hotlink-blocked. Try taking a screenshot of whatever you trying to link.
can't you see that pic?
how can i update an attachment as a newer?

this is the PROOF that Raichu has been quicker

and the scolipede is also true.
100 atk stat.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Lv.45 Jumpluff, neutral nature, perfect IV, no EVs, 104 Sp.Def. Seems to be +10 to base. All other stats are as expected.

Just used a reset bag on my Roserade and noticed this. 102 defense is impossible for its level (55) assuming its gen 5 base 55 defense, and I did some calculations and Roserade can only hit 102 defense with at least base 65 defense. Additionally I'm almost certain she has a perfect IV in defense, which means that I'm pretty sure Roserade has been buffed to 65 defense.

Hi, I'm here to confirm Beedrill did indeed receive a stat boost. I'm no good at calculations, but I caught 5 kakuna in a friend safari then leveled them up fighting the E4. These are the 'before and after' stats with their natures. Some Kakuna have perfect attack IVs and you can clearly see Beedrill has over his possible attack stat at 32.
5 Kakauna @30

Gentle
73 HP
29 ATK (max is 29)
36 DEF
25 SPA
25 SPD
35 SPE

Brave

Quirky

Serious

Rash

5 Beedrill @ 32

Gentle
90 HP
72 ATK (max is 66)
32 DEF
39 SPA
64 SPD
62 SPE

Brave

Quirky

Serious

Rash

Also, if anyone's curious, one of the Beedrill got Sniper. So it's possible to get hidden abilities from friend safari level-ups even if the previous pokemon lacks a hidden ability.

With these values, I'd hazard a guess Beedrill only went from 80 attack to 90. If it were 80 to 100, I think the highest attack at 32 would be 78, not 72 (comparing level 32 Mew and Beedrill).

Last edited by a moderator:
Found something! This one involves Exploud.

I was ev training a whismur with the IV spread of 19/28/26/29/16/10.
I gave it the EV spread of 68 HP / 72 Def / 252 SpA / 112 SpD with 4 useless EVs extra.
The intention was to max special attack while reducing the overall harm of its defenses (wanted the sum of defenses to equal or get close to equaling HP).
The latter didn't happen when it evolved into Exploud.
Instead of 182 HP / 90 Def / 90 SpD at level 50, I got 182 HP / 90 Def / 100 SpD.

Whismur and Loudred's defense stats were equal prior to evolution.

3rd edit =x this time with proof!
http://prntscr.com/1ycxe7

Last edited:
Oh. I didn't know that. Here's the serious Beedrill, now at 38 after a reset bag (which only purged 12 EV in attack, I probably had <6 EV in attack @32).

Beedrill @38 with 0 EVs, the attack IV is 26, 25 or 24, not sure which.

98 HP
83 ATK
47 DEF
50 SPA
77 SPD
62 SPE

Max attack should be 77.

Yes. Presumably because its normal form was also buffed. Or it could've been a mistake. Point is, that's how it is.
Since it seems to be the one pokemon that has a mega but didn't get a 100 bst buff, and that is kind of the odd man out of the pokemon that have received them (Pikachu! Early game kanto bugs! Wigglytuff! Alakawaitwhat) I'm willing to bet that Alakazam was an overlooked error

I don't know how much my word is worth, but I've been going through all the pokemon I caught and comparing their maximum stats. There doesn't seem to have been any base stat changes to Corsola, Farfetch'd, Mightyena, or Ariados (lame).

I don't know how much my word is worth, but I've been going through all the pokemon I caught and comparing their maximum stats. There doesn't seem to have been any base stat changes to Corsola, Farfetch'd, Mightyena, or Ariados (lame).
Pokemon that got boosted are most likely going to be ones game freak thought should now become relevant in the metagame. Fairies, poison types, maybe some steel types, and anything that mega evolves should all be suspects.

Cleffa for sure has Base Stat changes. The old IV calculators were getting pissed at me, saying that my Sp. Def was too high. I assume this means Clefable was buffed as well.

Here's my level 50 Clefable's stats (I do not know how to derive Base Stats, so someone else will have to):

Calm Nature
HP: 202 w/ 252 EVs and 31 IVs
Sp. Def: 121 w/ 0 EVs and 31 IVs

Here are my Azumarill Adamant 244 Hp/252 Attack /4 Defense / 4 Special Defense / 4 Speed
31/31/31/18/31/31

I can confirm the boost in the special attack 50 to 60 BS. And Marill don't have any boost only Azumarill.

Last edited:
Pokemon that got boosted are most likely going to be ones game freak thought should now become relevant in the metagame. Fairies, poison types, maybe some steel types, and anything that mega evolves should all be suspects.
Partly wishful thinking on my part, but also it seemed reasonable to check those pokemon out. The buffs to Beedrill/Butterfree probably aren't significant enough to put them above 0.01% usage rate, so I don't think that heuristic of yours is necessarily correct. Why give Azumaril or Roserade buffs, especially to stats they don't necessarily care about? Of course, this is gamefreak, they listen to feedback on a different wavelength. Ariados also seemed like a logical candidate, with that new web move probably entering its repertoire.

Dunsparce: No change
Loudred: No change (About to test Exploud)
Swalot: I don't believe there's been any change here. My 30 Swalot with a few perfect IVs approaches expected stats is all fields.

Been breeding Magbys and decided to test Magmar for changes. I think there's a case for investigation surrounding Magmar's ATK- when grinding a lv.35 Magmar through the usual calcs earlier (Mild, 31/x/x/31/x/x, EVs stripped through bag), I kept getting a return saying that the Magmar must have a 30 or 31 IV in ATK to have an attack of 82 at level 35 with no EVs. However, the PokeJudge only mentioned HP and SATK. This isn't confirmation- I will perform more tests, but if anybody would like to help, I think it's certainly worth taking a look at.

EDIT: Confirmed false. Apparently the Magmar in question just had a 30 in ATK.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)