Barlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
cmt for a modest tinted lens venomoth and guts raticate :O
At the moment I would just like female modest lotad.

Updated with: Togekiss, Jynx, Carnivine, Gallade,Donphan, Corsola, Audino, Blastoise, Luxray, Chatot, Grumpig and others.

At the moment I would just like female modest lotad.
would you do a lotad for venonat trade then? i'd take either gender venonat but if it's male i'd like a 4iv female spitback to go with it :p

also would you like a nickname? if not, i'll have to nickname it Ludicolo since i've nicknamed it "it's fine" (don't ask).

would you do a lotad for venonat trade then? i'd take either gender venonat but if it's male i'd like a 4iv female spitback to go with it :p

also would you like a nickname? if not, i'll have to nickname it Ludicolo since i've nicknamed it "it's fine" (don't ask).
Yeah, no nickname for me. I also want it in base form as a lotad not a ludicolo.

In response to your CMT, could I please get a female spitback of this:

(Adamant) 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Speed Boost
Egg Moves: Hydro Pump, Ancient Power, Destiny Bond, Thrash
I'll do my best to get you a 5IV female or at least a 5Iv male and 4IV female breeding pair.

Updating with
! I've finally completed Eeveelution collection! Until I decide to start breeding for other hidden powers...

Also updating with Electivire, Ferrothorn, Marowak, Exeggutor, Lilligant, Crobat, Miltank, Purugly, Sudowood, Swanna, Lopunny, Qwilfish, Floatzel, Tropius, Pelipper, Ferow, Arcanine, Slowbro, Shuckle, Camerupt, Kingler, Ninetales, and Bastiodon as well as ball/egg move updates on several pokemon.

any of these is fine
hp ice timid rotom, great ha gible, dusk ha tomb, heavy relicanth
Ok, I just want to remind you that hidden powers are 2:1 for me.If that's alright with you I'd like a male tepig to make it a bit easier.

I'll get started on your pokemon.

hmm what was the eexact trade? i have
Cherubi timid, Calm HA Sigyliph, Dream jolly Zangoose and Adamant Oblivous adamant barboach, seedot, and tepig marked for you which seems a lot more than what i thought and asked

hmm what was the eexact trade? i have
Cherubi timid, Calm HA Sigyliph, Dream jolly Zangoose and Adamant Oblivous adamant barboach, seedot, and tepig marked for you which seems a lot more than what i thought and asked
Ah, I see what happened. I asked for the first four and then you asked for your four and then I said 2:1 for hidden powers but when you repeated it back to me you said

"thats still uneven though right?
gooze, boach, cherubi, tepig"

So you left you Sigyliph, which is why I asked for the seedot, forgetting that I had asked for sigy already.

Ah, I see what happened. I asked for the first four and then you asked for your four and then I said 2:1 for hidden powers but when you repeated it back to me you said

"thats still uneven though right?
gooze, boach, cherubi, tepig"

So you left you Sigyliph, which is why I asked for the seedot, forgetting that I had asked for sigy already.
o-oh
what do now? i have goose, seed, and cherubi done
currently doing boach. leave out tepig or sigi?

hey! can you CMT for this? =3 something that you are looking for ?
#036 Clefable

(Bold) (Modest) 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Friend Guard, Unaware, Magic Guard
Egg Moves: Wish, Aromatherapy, Heal Pulse

hey! can you CMT for this? =3 something that you are looking for ?
#036 Clefable

(Bold) (Modest) 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Friend Guard, Unaware, Magic Guard
Egg Moves: Wish, Aromatherapy, Heal Pulse
Garchomp looks nice, I'd prefer it without a nickname. It comes trained and without a nickname that would be great. If not, I'll take the UT version.

Did you want a specific ability?

Garchomp looks nice, I'd prefer it without a nickname. It comes trained and without a nickname that would be great. If not, I'll take the UT version.

Did you want a specific ability?
yup i have 1 EVd trained non NNed version xD.
i would like the cleffa female with HA (and if you could get stored power on it that would be better, if not do not worry =3)

yup i have 1 EVd trained non NNed version xD.
i would like the cleffa female with HA (and if you could get stored power on it that would be better, if not do not worry =3)
Stored power is a level up move for Clefairy so all of those people who list it as an egg move in their threads are being deceptive. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)