NOC Bard's College Mafia - Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear mxmts,

You are Nageru Komaeda, the Town Stalker JOAT.

uhuhuhuhu...
at least you're on the good side i guess?
there i said something nice about you
never again

ABILITIES

Courier - Target a player and write a message. They will be told they were sent that message in the night.

Tracker - Target a player to learn who they targeted.

Voyeur - Target a player to learn what abilities were used on them.
[/hide]
Used Abilities: None
also this is very very similar to the flipped stalker joat we have already

Asek(5): Prophylaxis, Aura Guardian, Texas Cloverleaf, Former Hope, Earlio
XnadrojX(2): bluedoom, Metal Sonic
BLOODYRAIN10001(1): Granny Pie
Metal Sonic(1): XnadrojX
Aura Guardian(1): Hitmonleet

I think Leet is worth considering again after we lynch a couple more scum, just in case they were going for hard bus (like popcorn mafia). Note: considering, not certain lynch.
Counterargument: Popcorn mafia had no mafia roles and no town roles, and so such logic is non-applicable due to the increased value of mafia survival.

Can't help but feel like this is town coming from AG tho. The only other thing is scum trying to make a weak plea to try and throw shade elsewhere, which makes no sense considering AG atm. I'm still suspicious of them though, and I'll have to go reread his posts tonight.

Well, I guess I don't need to claim for the time being then, unless people particularly want me to, in which case I can oblige.
anyway, I'm not really digging the scum reads on Hitmon, on my part he's a pretty strong town read unless I'm being bamboozled to all hell
if you're wondering why, it's both gut based on his posts (which I guess I could show some analysis on further if wanted?) and his claim
Vote Asek for the sake of it, but at this point it's not like someone's going to be flash bandwagoned with a clear lynch of Asek
wait, there aren't hammers to worry about, are there? I'm pretty sure there aren't but I'm going to ask anyway. But yeah, miller doesn't make sense in this set up, the only situation which clears Asek would be a framer or Proph being god-tier scum, in which case oops, sorry.
and Hitmon, if you're sus of the friendly neighbor ability just make sure to keep the idea of either AG & Jalmont scum team in the back of your mind or AG getting Jalmont to clear him with a mafia ability in mind. It could be relevant if all other leads run out.

OK, time to out with it since I don’t want a town gambit to potentially blow up in my face

- I never copped Asek. Instead of a cop ability I have a one shot rolecop that gives me the player’s abilities but does not include alignment. I used this on Asek N2 because he’s a strong player and he could either be someone else to bounce off reads with if he was town, or a potential deep wolf if he was scum

- I rolecopped Asek and found that he has these abilites:

redirector

inspect falsifier

godfather

motivator

now this was extremely suspicious and asek’s comments about the motivator role yesterday were enough to vote him. However, there was a chance that he was another red herring role like KoC was so I needed him to claim to lock in his mafia status. To force him to claim I claimed a red check on him, and yeah. The fact that he claimed something else means that he’s scum.

So yeah, just wanted to get that out there because town gambits are risky in nature

Xnadroj has a good chance of being Asek’s buddy

Bloody is sorta clear via interactions, don’t think scum Asek would bus if he’s a teammate down

just stuff to keep in mind for tomorrow

since the scumteam so far has been two lurkers who were replaced, who are the scum actually playing the game is my question

gut says two in the poe and one widely townread but we are not going to catch the widely townread one until much later in the game

prob scum in earlio/bluedoom/bloody/maybe sonic if there was scum bussing ttm

if i die make sure to not let bluedoom coast off of a good day 1. he had a good day 1 to be sure but that’s the easiest day to fake playing scum. i know he cited RL business but he has not really impacted the game days 2/3

i recognize that i basically gave him a blueprint on how to play day 4 but shrug

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
A trifecta of Mafia bussing doesn't seem likely, so I'm seeing Leet more as town as of now, XX could be scum as they haven't really done much all game

Dear ItzViper482, You are Delilah Samson, the Mafia Charmer JOAT.

You’ve always been attractive to all.. and even more manipulative. Hiding from the innocents here will be like second nature to you. Plus, you can motivate your allies a little by flashing a little something here and there.

ABILITIES
Redirector - Target a player and name another player. Any abilities, item uses, or item passes by the targeted player will be redirected to the named player.
Godfather - Guarantee that you will inspect as Town that night.
Motivator - Target player can use two abilities the following night.
Inspect Falsifier - Create a fictive profile for targeted player(alignment, abilities, items held, targets, actions targeting them). All informative abilities will return results as if that player were exactly the fictive profile.

used abilities: godfather

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)