Ban weakness policy item, its too overpowered D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weakness policy is waaayy to overpowered. It just takes out the fun in compeditive play.....
I mean, this thing basicly is a major problem , and is just BEGGING to get banned.
heres my reasons-

1. one super effective move, and then your screwed. Think of it as a swords dance and two calm minds (without the +sp def). I mean, once the other dude has weakness policys effects, your pretty well screwed over already.
2. Theres literally next to no counters to this thing.
3. This thing on a fast poke willl destroy anything.....
4. Rock head.
5. Multiple hitting moves.
6. kills all the fun and strategy out of a friendly compeditive standpoint, and makes no one wanna play pokemon anymore.....

Thats why i think we should ban weakness policy. so plz D:

I'm a really weak player, quite new to being competitive, but I've been able to work around weakness policy nicely, a good priority move can stop something that's already been hit by an SE move, or a sufficiently good staller with the right defences, or just outspeed it with another SE move or two. The thing about weakness policy is you gotta get chunked for it to be any use.

Perhaps a notice saying "Do not suggest metagame changes here, you WILL be ignored" would be appropriate for this forum? That's a proper suggestion for you.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Perhaps a notice saying "Do not suggest metagame changes here, you WILL be ignored" would be appropriate for this forum? That's a proper suggestion for you.
Good call, adding that to the rules thread. Just because some guy beat you with a strategy involving Weakness Policy doesn't mean it's broken.

GOML treecko

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)