Tournament Balanced Hackmons Snake Draft [Won by the Malefic Mega Rays]

morogrim

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

0:49

moro: "I sacrifice RNG and Lance to summon the almighty badlighter, the drainage pipe!!11!!"

*epic badlighter entrance*

vd: "his egyptian badlighter card...that is the one flint desires, but how can i defeat this old, powerful beast? i was so close!"

chloe: "what's ... that?"

cbb: "uhh...joey?"

pokeaim: "the hugest duel monster i've ever seen!"

sw: "it's about time he played it, but moro better enjoy badlighter now; because before the finals are over, that baddie will be in my team"

Last edited:

0:49

moro: "I sacrifice RNG and Lance to summon the almighty badlighter, the drainage pipe!!11!!"

*epic badlighter entrance*

vd: "his egyptian badlighter card...that is the one flint desires, but how can i defeat this old, powerful beast? i was so close!"

chloe: "what's ... that?"

cbb: "uhh...joey?"

pokeaim: "the hugest duel monster i've ever seen!"

sw: "it's about time he played it, but moro better enjoy badlighter now; because before the finals are over, that baddie will be in my team"
im deducting all of your team's points for this post

FIIIINNNNNNNNNAAAAAALS
- Standings -

Malefic Mega Rays (GL Volkner, E4 Flint) vs. Nice Natus (TheBurgerKing99, jrm115)
| 5 - 0
SM BH: jasprose vs. CROW'S BANE
SM BH: Leru vs. aki0s
ORAS BH: Quantum Tesseract vs. Ztest
BW BH: nyan kat vs. sugarhigh
BH UU: Catalystic vs. Silver_Lucario42

Old gen BH can be played on the ROM server.
BH UU is to be played in [Gen 7] Balanced Hackmons, whilst abiding to this banlist. A reminder that Pokemon introduced in USUM are NOT ALLOWED in BH UU for this round.
Replays are mandatory.

Deadline:
December 9th, 11:59 (GMT +0)

Concerning Substitutions: If managers wish to make a substitution, they must tag everyone involved (that includes the opponent, the player being subbed out, the player being subbed in and the opposing team's managers) so no-one should out of the loop and the players can begin scheduling immediately.

Concerning Submitting Teams: PM myself with your team prior to playing your match. Use https://cryptobin.co/ as opposed to pokepast.es or any other alternative to send your team in as you're able to secure said team with a password if you're afraid of anyone looking at it. Why? This is for if any player DCs during their game, after which I'll need to verify players are using the same teams in the event of a recreate. If you DC and you have not submitted your team you'll lose. This is, of course, not necessary but if you do submit your team you protect yourself from the opponent taking a quick win :[.

Last edited:

Duckymomo Senior

Banned deucer.
Predictions:

SM BH: jasprose vs CROW - jasp is quite good

SM BH: Leru vs aki0s - aki0s is cool

ORAS BH: QT vs Ztest - Ztest just doesn't lose (when he's actually trying which I assume he will)

BW BH: nyan kat vs sugarhigh - already happened once

BH UU: Catalystic vs Silver_Lucario42 - Catalystic is more of an AG player

Last edited:

Fardin

Tournament Banned
4-1-0
SM BH: jasprose vs.
CROW'S BANE - if jasp didn't stop playing bh, this would've been a 100% win. I still think he got the better chance
SM BH: Leru vs. aki0s - ez
ORAS BH: Quantum Tesseract vs. Ztest - QT might have lost vs him before, but i still believe he can pull thru
BW BH: nyan kat vs. sugarhigh - idk either
BH UU: Catalystic vs. Silver_Lucario42 - This looks like a meme battle from an outside perspective. Cata is a MUCH better competitive player, tho from wat ive seen so far from bh uu, teams are wat usually decides the game, but imma go with the better player anyways

e. srry for some hl. was an accident

4-1-0
SM BH: jasprose vs.
CROW'S BANE - if jasp didn't stop playing bh, this would've been a 100% win. I still think he got the better chance
SM BH: Leru vs. aki0s - ez
ORAS BH: Quantum Tesseract vs. Ztest - QT might have lost vs him before, but i still believe he can pull thru
BW BH: nyan kat vs. sugarhigh - idk either
BH UU: Catalystic vs. Silver_Lucario42 - This looks like a meme battle from an outside perspective. Cata is a MUCH better competitive player, tho from wat ive seen so far from bh uu, teams are wat usually decides the game, but imma go with the better player anyways

e. srry for some hl. was an accident
I really hope this goes like your last 5-0 prediction against us :)

SM BH: jasprose vs. CROW'S BANE - Esteemed BH open champ 2017 cant lose
SM BH: Leru vs. aki0s - Normally I would've handed this to aki0s but Leru has proven he is an exceptional BH player despite not having much experience so I'm calling it even
ORAS BH: Quantum Tesseract vs. Ztest - Z is one of the better players in the gen6 department so he has this in the bag
BW BH: nyan kat vs. sugarhigh - This will probably be the closest match of the series, both players are great at this tier but I have to give this to sugar becuz ill prob leak nyans team
BH UU: Catalystic vs. Silver_Lucario42 - Cata definitely has improved his BH skillz but SL42 has experience using rando uu mons so I think he has this

pazza

Banned deucer.
SM BH: jasprose vs. CROW'S BANE - Esteemed BH open champ 2017 cant lose
SM BH: Leru vs. aki0s - Normally I would've handed this to aki0s but Leru has proven he is an exceptional BH player despite not having much experience so I'm calling it even
ORAS BH: Quantum Tesseract vs. Ztest - Z is one of the better players in the gen6 department so he has this in the bag
BW BH: nyan kat vs. sugarhigh - This will probably be the closest match of the series, both players are great at this tier but I have to give this to sugar becuz ill prob leak nyans team
BH UU: Catalystic vs. Silver_Lucario42 - Cata definitely has improved his BH skillz but SL42 has experience using rando uu mons so I think he has this
leak nyans team here tbh

My only regrets are not getting to do BW2 BH and not asking for a sub Thanksgiving week (screw working retail that week.)

Also, because finals, wynaut make predictions? In my unexpert opinion that I don't even trust on this topic...

SM BH: jasprose vs. CROW'S BANE - AFAIK jasprose is the better player. Not sure I've battled CROW'S before though, so maybe not a fair assessment.
SM BH: Leru vs. aki0s - I tend to lean in favor of people who play the tier regularly. No matter how hard you crash course learn a meta, experience is in, well, my experience, a far better teacher.
ORAS BH: Quantum Tesseract vs. Ztest - And again, same reason. Plus QT has been pretty good consistently at least since ORAS, maybe earlier, I don't remember.
BW BH: nyan kat vs. sugarhigh - 2011 called, they want nyan cat back
BH UU: Catalystic vs. Silver_Lucario42 - SL is known for running Pokemon with low viability in standard BH, so he has more experience using a lot of potential BH UU mainstays more than probably anyone else in the tourney. Maybe. Possibly. Probably.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)