SM OU Balance OU Team, all suggestions accepted!!!

Good afternoon everyone, I'm currently attempting to build an offensive team, going a little towards HO, without further ado, here are the members:

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Tomb

Lando is my main standard lead with the Sash set, it handles other leads pretty well and is able to blow up should the need arise...

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Roost
- U-turn
- Curse

Then I have decided going for Scizor as my Mega, using the curse set to sweep if possible, and just pivoting with U-Turn, I was looking at other Megas and this one seemed the most balanced to me, it allows me to check fairies and play mind games even with specs Lele, which is a menace RN...

Greninja-Ash (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Spikes
- Hydro Pump
- Water Shuriken

Afterwards it was decided that I needed a secondary hazard setter and hard hitter, meaning Da Ninja made the cut, tbh, I don't see much chances of setting spikes due to the pitiful bulk and typing that allows it to be killed rather swiftly by scarfers and dancers (or some other shit prior to Battle-Bonding), this is one of the members that I consider the shakiest (by considering the other members)

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Facade
- Earthquake
- Roost

Gliscor seems fantastic at the moment, with the Facade set enabling it to pretty much clean up after the checks are gone, also absorbs status and, I actually like the 'mon... I was thinking of maybe putting Celesteela in its place but that seemed to passive...

Kommo-o @ Kommonium Z
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Close Combat
- Clanging Scales
- Dragon Dance
- Poison Jab

I considered Kommo-o's DD set because I've seen what it can do and decided to try it out, haven't had much luck with it though...

Serperior @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Defog
- Leaf Storm
- Glare
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Lastly, the scarfer, I find ScarfPerior to be one of the nicest scarfers due to it's ability to check Swampert even in rain, or just to annoy shit with a super fast glare, this is one of the members that I consider the most solid decision when I chose it, but as I mentioned, everything is open for change.

That was it guys, I know my explanations are not the best and I'm obviously not the best player, but I've been playing for years and finally decided to get a little more serious with competitive playing. I thank everyone in advance for all the suggestions.

Happy battling!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)