Walrus atomicwalrus

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
2nd

RODAN
Washed Up - Injury Reserve
Second Injury Reserve song I've received in this walrus, its pretty different than the other one, but much like the other one it starts off pretty strong. The background instrumentals change a lot in the background and its honestly pretty cool. I didn't really expect this from them given my only other experience was All This Money, cool song.

atomicllamas

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
1st

Shubaka17
Sleepover - Haley Kiyoko
I really like Haley Kiyoko but haven't heard this song before, as I said during your walrus, Lesbian music = best music. I don't really like this as much as Girls Like Girls or Cliff's Edge (granted those would score like 9.5 or higher for me), but it is still really solid, she's got a really nice voice. Also this song is a little weird for this cat cause it's low key about masturbation, but I guess you do that when you feel lonely :feelsbad:. As the song goes on it gets better, 2nd listen is better too.

atomicllamas

Had another late entry from genesis7

cat 1:
6.2 (was 6.9 before late penalty)
Throw That Boy Pussy - Fly Young Red
I, unfortunately, have heard this song and seen this music video before. I have to admit this is now the most ratchet song I graded, but it is also among the worst musically, and the term boy pussy personally offends me. I will give points for the ratchetness though.
cat 2:
7.0 (was 7.8 before penalty)
Janitor - Suburban Lawns
Certainly a weird song o_o, got a good groove though. Not much else to say, solid song, about genitals and janitors.
cat 3 (this one wasn't late):
I Need a Woman - Hockey Dad
This song is fine. Extremely boring, musically inoffensive, but nothing stand out. Its a song I forget is playing, it also doesn't make me feel lonely, I just think about the time Trop posed as molk on an incel website and got one to post on smogon, good times.

atomicllamas

atomicllamas

atomicllamas

tie for 11th

Aladyyn
Bones in the Water - Battle of Mice
The intro to this song is sooooo good. Rest of the song is not really my thing but I actually don't hate it, and the instrumental part is great. Lyrics are good too, considering the cat, tho I had to look them up past the intro, runs a little long.
Stan Soojung
Green Light - Lorde
This song is pretty good and a good pick for this category. Suffers a bit from overplay already, but the piano is good and Lorde is a great singer.

atomicllamas

3 way tie for 5th

MajorBowman
Nicotine - Panic! at the Disco
I haven't heard this P!ATD song before, but I like it. Parts of this song are extremely catchy, but the end of the video is v sad D:
Mizuhime
Magnets - Disclosure (ft. Lorde)
I like this song until the chorus hits, then I really like this song. You decided to keep the correct Lorde song.
Asek
Heart Shaped Box - Nirvana
Unlike the last category a Nirvana song was submitted for, this one actually makes sense for the category, Nirvana is goat etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)