Tournament atheist grandpas - Won by Klefkwi

What's the point on this if you don't really play especially semis?~?
I mean I love Klef but fren you've got 3-4 activity wins so far anyway my opinion won't change anything.
Best of lucks in finals to both players.

Edit: lol my bad, I thought they were more than 2 sry x.x

Last edited:

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
What's the point on this if you don't really play especially semis?~?
I mean I love Klef but fren you've got 3-4 activity wins so far anyway my opinion won't change anything.
Best of lucks in finals to both players~
I got 2 of them, and this one I did not ask for it. You're acting like I didn't want to play. When me and Jhonx were busy we asked for an extension but ended up playing on the last day of the deadline. When me and zf couldn't find a time, we played the game after deadline and I never asked for activity. This time, I didn't ask for activity either, Fireburn just gave me the win since he didn't want it to be extended again and I had been the player who more actively tried to get the games done >.<

I got 2 of them, and this one I did not ask for it. You're acting like I didn't want to play. When me and Jhonx were busy we asked for an extension but ended up playing on the last day of the deadline. When me and zf couldn't find a time, we played the game after deadline and I never asked for activity. This time, I didn't ask for activity either, Fireburn just gave me the win since he didn't want it to be extended again and I had been the player who more actively tried to get the games done >.<
Tell me what u've done to make this game happen Before deadline?
Friday the only time I contacted you, you droppped the stormrage exscuse, i still waited till 3am no feedback you never went on computer to play At this point fireburn warned you and gave YOU a 24h extension to make this game done.
saturdays morning(your local time) i caught you on showdown suddenly, you had to sleep so we scheduled 11H30 later
11h30 Later you never answer to my pm "you showed" late enought that i went to sleep.
So during this 24h extension You did anything right to make this game happen so dont try to act like this.

Reactions: ckw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)