Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
im not gonna post any pics because it isnt pretty/i already ate it:

I made hard candy recently for my sisters wedding by boiling:

1/4 cup water
sugar
light syrup or maple syrup

and then you add a flavor and color mix once it reaches hard crack stage heat (test by dropping spoonful into water and seeing if it becomes hard and brittle, around 315 degrees fahrenheit when read on a thermometer).

then you carefully pour into molds, add sticks if making a lollipop .

if you ever attempt this be very careful as burns from sugar heated to hard crack stage can leave permanent blemishing (this is one way people brand people in prisons)

other crafts i did for her wedding were flower arrangements in a partially submerged style:

like this

the main other craft i do these days is making soap and fragrances (perfume).

tl;dr

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/its-decorative-gourd-season-motherfuckers

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Myzozoa do you reckon your recipe would work with honey? ive got a lot left and it seems fun to dtry
yes it should work just as well with honey. once again i remind you to be careful and set-up mindfully before you make this, put down newspaper or something under the molds, etc. you have to stir the mixture with a wooden spoon as it heats on the stove, i left that part out, so i just want to make it explicit.

Last edited:
Hacked off all my hair and my head got cold so I made this abomination.

Which my mom seemed to like, so I made her one, too.

Basketweave in baby blue neck warmer/not-quite-a-scarf

Another not-quite-a-scarf done in pattern single crochet, half double, double, treble/triple

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
now that i'm back home the process of making stuff and things has somewhat stalled but it is about to be started up again. i've ordered some fabrics, planning to make a first foray into making clothes.

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So my school has a jewelry class so I took it and I love it

On the top left is just a classic sterling silver band ring made with 4 gauge low dome wire, on the bottom left is a twist wire ring made of sterling silver wire which I believe is 12 gauge, and on the right is a few links from a ball chain bracelet made from fine silver (it’s much easier to work with because it’s softer).

I mostly took the class because I had a space in my schedule I needed to fill but I loved it so much I’m taking the second part of the class next trimester. This is only 3 of the 4 I’ve completed (my younger sister has a wire wrap ring I made, I’ve just been giving them to my mom and sisters) and I have a few more I need to finish soon but it’s a lot of fun! I wish I could do it at home but I don’t have an acetylene torch or a rotary polisher or any of the tools haha.

Expect more to come!

internet

Would you ever sell something like this?
that pillow in particular was made w/ fabric which i don't think i could get more of

i would sell something similar, though if i wanted to make a reasonable amount of money id have to sell it for like 50 dollars if not more (shipping included) which is an unreasonable price for a pillow cover

Tera Melos

Banned deucer.
that pillow in particular was made w/ fabric which i don't think i could get more of

i would sell something similar, though if i wanted to make a reasonable amount of money id have to sell it for like 50 dollars if not more (shipping included) which is an unreasonable price for a pillow cover
Damn that's a shame. Could you give me a step by step? This is a beautiful piece.

internet

Damn that's a shame. Could you give me a step by step? This is a beautiful piece.
the pretty colors are due to the nice fabric. If you just want to make a pillow, just google how to sew a pillow. I'm sure you'll find tutorials better than I could have explained it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)