Art for Social Media

Reiga

im dying squirtle
is a Top Artist
Sadly won't be able to get the Scolipede done so if anyone could pick it up, it'd be lovely.
Sorry for the very short notice, but I didn't notice I wouldn't have time until now

Hello, I noticed on Facebook the absolutely fantastic Cobalion art, and that compelled me to quickly log in to congratulate the artist on such a stunning piece. The sunset in the background in particular is gorgeous to look at and the blending of colors is perfect. bubblymaika grats on the art and keep up the amazing work. That's all, have a nice day.

bubblymaika

I'd sell you to satan for one corn chip
is an Artist Alumnus
Hello, I noticed on Facebook the absolutely fantastic Cobalion art, and that compelled me to quickly log in to congratulate the artist on such a stunning piece. The sunset in the background in particular is gorgeous to look at and the blending of colors is perfect. bubblymaika grats on the art and keep up the amazing work. That's all, have a nice day.
Ahhhh thanks so much! ;w;

Also I uhh didn't get the note that Chandy was changed to Hawlucha so uhh have a chandelure for later I guess??

Probably my last piece til sometime in 2018 because college. Send help.

Vikavolt, cropped and uncropped versions. Feel free to use whichever looks better with the social formatting but I'm partial to cropped personally just because full has a little too much blank space at bottom right.

Sorry for the borderline late upload, this week was a lot busier than I thought it'd be and I thought this was due on a Saturday when I first reserved it, so my bad there.

Hi everyone! Next month we are doing 3 Pokemon used in Rain teams and a Necrozma for the USUM release.

Here are the Pokémon we currently need art for:

November 2017 Giveaway Schedule (NEED ART)
Art is due on the date listed.
Staryu poster. [ LifeisDANK ]
Thanks for the art as always :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)