Apprentice Program Signups: Europe (GMT through GMT +4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to Earth

Username
: jiggle
PO/PS! Username: jiggle
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -8, but I'm a night owl/can get up very early if needed... Saturdays and Sundays I'm free. Weekdays are iffy cause school's a bitch.
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS NU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm 17 and really want to learn NU things.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Both (However if smogon pms are an option, I'd love to do that instead)
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yep

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: Raysun
PO/PS! Username: Raysun
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT+1 im actually available the whole week but on thursday not untill 9 pm and saturday after 3 pm cause i play baseball
What tier do you want to learn?: UU,RU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a big pokemon fan but i havent thought of competitive until recently and its a good way to become more strategic overall
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: I can use both so the tutor can dicide im good with both

Last edited:

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reopened only for ORAS RU. Any other posts will be infracted or deleted.

Please use this application to apply:

Username:
PO/PS! Username:
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:
What tier do you want to learn?:
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?:
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Tell us a little about yourself:
Tell us about your experience with competitive Pokemon (3-4 sentences):

Last edited:
assigned to -Snow

Username
: Count Riario
PO/PS! Username: Count Riario
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT+2
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OU
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Both are fine
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.
Tell us a little about yourself: I have played a lot of ORAS OU, but want to be able to easily break the top 500. I have been tutored in RU by Trace, and that helped a lot, so hopefully this will do it!
Tell us about your experience with competitive Pokemon (3-4 sentences): I haven't been playing many tours at all, basically just the one RU SSNL I'm in right now, but I've been playing casually for over 1.5 years.

Assigned to Empo

Username
: entreflores
PO/PS! Username: entreflores
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT+3. Usually 12.00 to 17.00 and 21.00 to 01.00
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OU
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Skype. If needed, I guess I'll Discord too
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes
Tell us a little about yourself: Uni student with time on his hands, and not a native spanish speaker
Tell us about your experience with competitive Pokemon (3-4 sentences): Been playing on PS for more than a year, I want to hone up my... kinda unsteady OU game. Have laddered up to 1700 (and tilted, oh tilted). I want to improve my teambuilding and stop being significantly better only when I use certain team compositions. Been missing my usual sparring partners lately too.

ckw

Tired
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
assigned to Californium

Username
: CaptKnightwalker
PO/PS! Username: CaptKnightwalker
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +3 here, free after 8:30 pm till midnight
What tier do you want to learn?: Ubers, RU
Tell us a little about yourself: Hi guys, just wanna get good in the tiers i wish to play, dont know much about Ubers and RU but they seem tough
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Both works for me.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes i do.

Assigned to Arifeen

Username
: Oibaf cune
PO/PS! Username: Oibaf is main alt but i've many alts
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: gmt +1, I'm available Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday (maybe I will not be online at week-ends)
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS RU
Tell us a little about yourself: ehm... I just wanna play this tier.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: yes, discord and skype (I prefer skype)
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes
Tell us about your experience with competitive Pokemon (3-4 sentences): Basically, I've played this tier just for RU team tour. In that tour, i've helped my mates with scouting and giving them all teams. This tier seems intresting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)