Apprentice Program Signups: Americas (GMT-8 through GMT-4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Username: Littlelucario
PS! Username: Littlelucario
Timezone/Avaliability: I'm free pretty much any time after 3 pm EST
Tier: DPP OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm 16 and I live in Michigan, and my tutor stiffed me last round, never shohwing up for tutoring, I really just wanna get better at DPP
Discord/Skype?: I can use both Discord and Skype
Blacklist?: Yes

My tutor didn't show up at all last round, so being tutored would be nice :]

Mur

If you're not first you're last
Username: Mur
PO/PS! Username: Lord Mur
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:EST anytime later than 5pm aside from the days I have work
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU
Tell us a little about yourself: Been playing for a few years, just trying to better myself at the st tiers
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Skype would be nice
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yeah

Username: Metrution
PO/PS! Username: Metro Sudoku
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST, various times during the week, always during weekends. Friday afternoons or morning-early afternoon Tues-Thurs I am almost always available.
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I often extend too far when making calls about the opponent's tactics and end up losing due to a buildup of small mistakes. Misestimating damage ranges is one of my main weaknesses.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: I won't use Skype, discord is awesome.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Assigned to orch

Username
: Millionsunz
PO/PS! Username: Millionsunz
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -8 (PST); Usually available weekdays from 3-5 my time
What tier do you want to learn?: Ubers
Tell us a little about yourself: Current sophomore taking 3 AP classes and getting better at Pokemon all at the same time. Started Pokemon in DPP, completive Pokemon in Late XY. Usually play OU or PU, so brand new to Ubers.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Skype, strongly prefer text-only chat as well
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Assigned to Arii Stella

Username
: Derpatron125
PO/PS! Username: Derpatron125
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: UTC/GMT -4 hours, AKA New York City time(forgive me if it's incorrect). Only on the weekends, unless if a special occasion happens. Usually until 8:00 PM.
What tier do you want to learn?: Uber, OU
Tell us a little about yourself: This is the year for me in which I leave my school and head to High School. I just started Pokemon Showdown and would like to learn the basics of Pokemon battle all over again. Used to play HeartGold and White, but then I sold my DSi XL.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Skype preferred. username is januszalex9999

Assigned to Haruno

Username: loki669
PO/PS! Username:gaara669
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: gmt-8. 6p to 12a week days,any time on weekends
What tier do you want to learn?:uber/ double ou
Tell us a little about yourself: hey im robert i work for fedex i am 22 i love art and recently started to breed competivly and would love know how to actully use the pokemon i breed
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: skype yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:yes

Assigned to Checkmater

Username
: Blinkboy
PO/PS! Username: Blinkboy
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +2 but I am a bit of a night owl so will be available GMT -4 11A.M - 7P.M. Pretty flexable.
What tier do you want to learn?: Doubles.(if filled then Ubers as a second choice is fine by me)
Tell us a little about yourself: early 20s,Have always done an insane amout of sport which has led to me studying part time and not having too many buddies sharing my interest of pokemon:(.Sadly sidelined due to injury for the next four months but thats ok because with this extra time and my tutors help I hope to improve my competitive mons skills and learn a new tier;). p.s I play lc pu and ou, i'm also pretty sensitive so be gentle with me when I make a poor play or else i'll tear up!
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Skype/Discord :)

Paraplegic

relax...
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to MajorBowman

Username:Paraplegic
Ps username:Paraplegic
Time zone: gmt-4
Tier: dou
About myself: played for over a year, still looking to get better n_n
Skype/Discord: either works fine
Blacklist: understood

Sorry that the format for this post sucks, on mobile and copy paste is not working properly x_x

Assigned to Minority Suspect

Username
:EimP
PS! Username: EimP
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Very flexiable, best times are from 5-10PM.
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS UBERS
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm basically more rusty than a busted ford pinto. I like to learn ubers since there are a lot of pokemon that I want to try out.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Have both.

Assigned to Kiyo

Username
: Horn Drill :]
PS! Username: Claw of Hermos
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -7 (US Pacific); Usually later afternoons to evenings, some mornings depending on class.
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS NU
Tell us a little about yourself: Hi! I'm in college looking to learn a new tier like NU. I'm really into science, sports like football and basketball, easy going guy. I'm pretty social and get out and hang out with friends and enjoy a few drinks. Not a loT going on right now, so saw an opportunity to learn a tier I don't play and overall be a better player. First time signing up for something like this, so nervous but excited :]
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Both, prefer discord though.

Reactions: nv
Assigned to miltankmilk

Username
: Matthewc20090
PO/PS! Username:matthewc20090
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-5, I'm available on monday, thursday and friday from 6-10 pm. Weekends available 1-10 pm.
What tier do you want to learn?:DOU
Tell us a little about yourself:I'm in high school, taking 2 AP courses, run in cross country, compete in robotics, and I'm pretty good at singles OU. I'm OK at doubles, but I'd like to get better at team building and/or battling.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Only discord.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Reactions: rs
Assigned to Dominatio

Username
: Vegalius
PO/PS! Username: Vegalius
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:GMT -6 Monday - Friday anytime after 5:00 PM til Midnite. Satuday and Sunday anytime really.
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS Ubers
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a very small YouTuber, a senior in highschool and I love to code. I'm currently running a server to be able to register it.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yes Skype AND Discord is fine.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: YES

Assigned to Arii Stella

Username
: meowntainofcats
PO/PS! Username: Meowntainofcats
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: AEST (yeah thats australia but im normally awake and asleep during american times)
What tier do you want to learn?: All the tiers but i believe OU is best im on xy atm (roomie is borrowing my oras copy)
Tell us a little about yourself: 19 years old extremely new to the competitive scene in pokemon, would like to learn everything there is about it
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yes

Assigned to rozes

Username:
Isza
PO/PS! Username: Isza
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -5, and mostly all days after 11 AM
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS RU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm an 18 year old College student who likes to write poetry. I love the lower tiers and RU looks extremely pleasing to me. I'm hoping to learn it and be involved more in the tier in the future :)
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Skype

Username: ZecaroN
PO/PS! Username: ZecaroN
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Texas,USA (-5 GMT I believe?), and work is pretty all over the place. Ican be home at 5pm or 11pm my time. But I will usually be around every night at some point or another.
What tier do you want to learn?: Doubles Mainly. DUbers if people are teaching that too I guess as an alternative.
Tell us a little about yourself: Been playing DOU for a while after VGC got pretty stale in the middle of VGC15. DOU/Doubles are preferred meta games.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Skype is definitely preferred since I have no experience with Discord and don't have it downloaded (Will get it if need be)
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes?

Username: Snub
PS! Username: Snub lord
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: USA/ MA/ anytime
What tier do you want to learn?: all
Tell us a little about yourself: im a cheese addict .
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: not sure
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: not sure
I need a master weres my senpai :C

Assigned to quziel

Username
: Inkblot
PO/PS! Username: Inkblot123
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Virgina USA, 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM
What tier do you want to learn?: NU (but am open to anything)
Tell us a little about yourself: i have done a lot of compeditive breeding, but know nothing about battle. would like to learn anything i can!
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: yes, i use both
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Pretty sure yeah

Username: Darkbracken
PO/PS! Username: Darkbraken
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: PST, either open most all times (8am-10pm) on weekends or not at all, on weekdays I may have some time around the hours 8PM-10PM, possibly 3PM-5PM if I don't have work
What tier do you want to learn?: XY RU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a high school student who takes lots of APs and likes running, skiing, the outdoors, gaming and reading. I've liked playing Pokemon since I was kid and the past few months I've been on Pokemon X, working towards completing my pokedex, and becoming more competitive. My team building skill is limited to setting up my Pokemon movesets & using them to be supereffective & quickly KO Pokemon (Covering weaknesses, and I also like playing tanks). From the forty or so free battles I've participated in with my base team, my battling skill is pretty good, but I definitely could use more experience, and that battle skill is limited to free battles that are definitely not tiered. I've yet to build a good team with properly breeded IV's or trained EV's, and I hope to learn how to build that team and become a better competitive battler all around by learning from a tutor.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Skype, yes. Discord, no, but I might be able to set up a account if necessary.

Assigned to Donphantastic

Username
: H0W3AN
PS! Username: how3an
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST 3:30-6:00 p.m. and 8:00-9:30 p.m. weekdays, 9:00-11:00 a.m. and sometimes afternoons weekends
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS UU
Tell us a little about yourself: I just finished a tutoring session with Coconut for LC (my main tier) and she gave me such a good impression I wanted to try another tier! I'm p young and want to learn other tiers, so I chose UU cause I've laddered in it a lot and love the mons in it. (P.S. I checked with Eyan and Sken who said I could apply for a second tier since I finished with Coconut)
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: I can easily do discord, but if you need, I can do Skype

Threw

cohiba
Assigned to ~Eternally

Username
: Threw
PO/PS! Username: Threw
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: -4, midnight to 3am
What tier do you want to learn?: NU
Tell us a little about yourself: My builds are getting whack/i keep hitting walls so i want a fresh perspective
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: y
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: y

~Eternally agreed to tutor me in return for relationship advice

Assigned to Ryoma Nagare

Username:
gold azumarill
PO/PS! Username: XhillyW.
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -4(EST), 5PM-7PM everyday, Moreso on weekends
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS RU
Tell us a little about yourself: High Scooler from Georgia, USA. I have been playing mons for about 2 years and just got into competitive. I like MOBA games like League and Smite, also 3DS titles like Etrian Odyssey and Monster Hunter. I am trying to boost my skill in RU, OU and UU dont seem like the thing for me. Also trying to increase my team building skill in general.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: I can use either that is needed(Dont think I can voice chat tho)
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: I do

Last edited:
Reactions: rau
Assigned to Shadowtags

Username
: AaronCee
PO/PS! Username: AaronCee
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Central Time 4:00pm-8:00pm
What tier do you want to learn?: Oras NU
Tell us a little about yourself: RPG loving nerd who really wants to get good at competitive mons.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?:Yes

Assigned to Accelgor

Username
: Keryee
PS Username: TheFriendlyGhost
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: UTC/GMT -5 hours (Eastern Standard Time), I'm always free on Friday and Saturday nights, from basically 6 to 10 PM. Weekends in general are pretty flexible. Weekdays, on the other hand... well, I have school.
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS NU, UU, anything works
Tell us a little about yourself: I've been playing Pokemon casually since DPPT, but this is my first time dipping into competitive battling. It's a little bit overwhelming, though, so I'd like to get acquainted with someone more experienced than I am! I like meeting new people anyway, so it's all good. I've done a little bit of experimenting with team building in Pokemon Showdown, and I'd like to learn more! Um... so let's be friends?
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: I can use Skype!
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes!

assigned to Accelgor

Username
:Kevinthealias
PO/PS! Username:Kevinthealias
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:weekdays 4-10 est, weekends 12-10 est
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS UU, clearly
Tell us a little about yourself:I like memes thats pretty cool i guess
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?:both work

Assigned to obii

Username
: KnightsofHallow
PO/PS! Username: KnightsofHallow
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-4 Availability is flexible. Preferably Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays Afternoons are best and Weekends are good!
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OU
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Yes.
Tell us a little about yourself: Last semester in University and graduating! Wanting to learn how to play Hyper Offence to break out of my comfort zone since I prefer to play balance or Bulky.

Reactions: rs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)