Apprentice Program - Round Thirty Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Oh noes :(

If Blue agrees, and the hax was very important then you could have another battle or something =/

Anyways good job Nagai, you got very far, same for you Blue.

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congratulations blue =)! I witnessed the match, and while the hax was unfortunate and I regret it, I feel blue played excellently and I'm confident he would have got the win even without the paralysis hax. Congrats again =), and of course congratulations to nagai for getting all the way to the finals. You both did great.

Yaay for my apprentice winning ^_^

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Question: Since Round 38 of tutoring ends tomorrow, the tourney will begin tomorrow? Or maybe other day? And that the Tutoring "ends" means that a new tutoring round will begin, that the tourney will start or that your tutor stops being your tutor? Im confused ;_;

Idk where to post this, since almost all threads are locked, so sorry if its worng ._.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Tournaments and tutoring rounds are not dependant on one another - there will not be any tournaments starting tomorrow.

Congratulations, blue!

Congrats on the win Blue. Great job winning this, it's always awesome when the underdog makes it through! Although I do regret not thinking our battle through, it could have been me in that spot. =P

But nice job man, you deserved it!

beej

everybody walk the dinosaur
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations on winning this thing, blue. ;) Also congrats to nagai for making it to the finals.

reyscarface

World Defender
I know lol, that would be awesome xD
Like the tour finals lol. The one that gets 2 out of 3 wins :D
But i like this standard tourney ^^

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Yeah, hopefully with some of the new and popular Uber Threads in stark, more people will get interested in it and the ladder will be more active. Lately it's been so dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)