Apprentice Program: Round Ninety Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Chimeling
PO/PS! Username: Chimeling
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST, 8am - 10am, 5pm - 10 pm
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OU Singles
Tell us a little about yourself: Recent college graduate looking to improve at a hobby I play in my free time. Major was Biochemistry, and I was a Track Athlete as well.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

1. Username: Lord Xen III
  2. PO/PS! Username: Lord Xen III
  3. Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST, Weekends from 4-10 pm and during the weekdays 7-10 pm, and can be a bit flexible.
  4. What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OU
  5. Tell us a little about yourself: I am a college student interested in chemical engineering, who likes playing video games and enjoys anime. I started competitive mons at the start of XY, and want to improve my skills.
  6. Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes
  7. Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Username: Criticality
PO/PS! Username: Criticality
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT - Normally all day, most days but to give hours: 7pm GMT - 1am GMT (2pm EST - 8pm EST)
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OU
Tell us a little about yourself: 19 year old guy just finished first year of psychology major trying to learn the tier and dominate tbh
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yeah, both

Reactions: jay
Username: Dark_380
PO/PS! Username: Dark380
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT | Monday to Thursday 4pm onwards | Friday to Sunday free all day.
What tier do you want to learn?: DPP OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I love music and play in a band, also love playing smash + mons and want to learn the older gens.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Skype is fine.

Username : RedMaxxx.
PO/PS! Username : RedMaxx / RedMaxxx.
Your time zone and usual hours of availability : France so +2 and I am available all days in hollidays.
What tier do you want to learn :BW OU.
Tell us a little about yourself : I am 15, I like animes, RPG, football and basketball.
Are you able to use either Irc or Skype : I have Skype.
Do you understand how the blacklist works : Yes.

Username: Sun Wukong
PO/PS! Username: Sun Wukong
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-4/ EST. It’s finally the summer!!! I’m free to meet with my tutor any day from 2PM-2AM.
What tier do you want to learn?: I want to learn ORAS OU. To better practice battle strategies and teambuilding.
Tell us a little about yourself: Unfortunately, I have one more year left in college so thats’ fun. I’m a fangirl of Chinese culture and want to live in Hong Kong after I graduate. I love to draw whether that be illustrations or digital artwork. I began playing Pokemon when FRLG came out on the GB Advance. I heard about Smogon/Showdown through the YouTube user, Shofu, and decided to get my feet wet in the competitive side of battling.

Username: Sneakers
PO/PS! Username: Sneakers 2.0
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: everyday every hour
What tier do you want to learn?: oras OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I want to improve in oras ou
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: yes (skype)
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Username: Polonium209
PO/PS! Username: guapo man
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: PST, evenings/nights on weekdays, afternoon and later on weekends
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS Ubers
Tell us a little about yourself: I played OU in 3rd gen and got back into Pokemon at the start of ORAS and it's really fun :] I'd like to get better at it.
Do you understand how the blacklist works? Yes

Username: Bygbyrd
PO/PS! Username: bygbyrd, sallygator
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -6 (central time) availability is usually 3pm to 1 am my time but this changes with work.
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS NU or RU (I've only played NU so far this gen but I'm finding that meta very stale).
Tell us a little about yourself: 19 year old college student at University of New Orleans. I have been playing Pokemon on and off since DPP and would love to hone my teambuilding and battling skills.

Username: Sechresse
PO/PS! Username: Sechresse
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Weekdays: 7:00PM - indefinately late. Weekends: potentially anytime
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm 21 years old computer science and game design major. I started pokemon back on shoddy battle in DPP. Played quite extensively in the BW metagames on pokemon online. Went on a long hiatus shortly after BW2. I've been back since early XY, but I feel like I could be much better than I am.

FlamingVictini

FV - msg on discord FlamingVictini#3784
is a Top Tiering Contributorwon the 16th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Username: FlamingVictini
PO/PS! Username: FlamingVictini PB (PS), FlamingVictini (PO - I am more frequently available here)
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST (GMT-5), usually available in afternoons for some time (4/5 - 10)
What tier do you want to learn?: DPP OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I joined Smogon to sign up and play for OLT, and since then I have been observing many tournaments while practicing ORAS tiers and BW OU a little bit. I also competed in OST, reaching top 32 before getting knocked out. DPP OU is obviously very different from the tiers i am used to playing and i am pretty inexperienced in it, which is why I want to get tutored in DPP.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes, I can use Skype and IRC (prefer Skype)

Exeggutor

twist
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Username: Exeggutor
PO/PS! Username: Exeggutor
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-4, available at any time that's not 11PM-10AM really
What tier do you want to learn?: ADV OU
Tell us a little about yourself: i'm an egg
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: both

bkc agreed to tutor both me and brokenwings a while back, assuming that brokenwings signs up
otherwise yea

Username: MajesticM
PO/PS! Username: MajesticM
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Pretty much anytime, can be discussed with tutor
What tier do you want to learn?: VGC 2015, UU
Tell us a little about yourself: From MI, tried to play before, not very good at building. Voice in the CT room. Got skipped a few weeks back for VGC
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Skype, yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?
Yes

Username: Disenchanted
PO/PS! Username: Disenchanted
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -3 everyday afternoon and evening
What tier do you want to learn?: DPPt OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I've started playing competitive mon in ORAS and I would like to know more about old gens
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes, both

LilOu

PO poopyhead
Username: LilOuOn
PO/PS! Username: LilOu
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-5 weekdays at night
What tier do you want to learn?: ORASNU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a baller that likes to play rugby and go to hackathons, but I'm pretty busy with stuff irl and often end up just sleeping through everything I need to go to.

O/PS: Tkamb67
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Monday pm3 – 5pmEST, Thursday 4pm – 6pmEST, Friday 3pm-6pm EST, Saturday 1pm -3pm, 6pm - 8pmEST
What Tier do You Want To Learn? Oras OU
Tell Us About Yourself: I 'm 19 year old Male and I'm currently attending college right now. I learn a lot through my tutoring session in round 95, but I feel that the time it too short and I don’t think I learn enough. That why I’m applying for the tutoring session again, so that I can continue to improve myself
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes, both are fine

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Username: Krauersaut
PO/PS! Username: krauersaut
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-7/8 - Mon-Fri after 3:00 P.M, weekends virtually all day.
Tell us a little about yourself: luckE and bad.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: yes both
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: mhm

SKIPPED IN ROUND 95 and TUTOR COULDN'T TUT ME in ROUND 96 DUE TO SOME OF HIS PROBLEMS.So requesting PRIORITY!
Username:punkysaur
PO/PS! Username:punkysaur
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:(GMT+05:30)Chennai,Kolkata,New Delhi,Mumbai.I am available after 6 pm acc.to my timezone.
What tier do you want to learn?:ORAS OU
Tell us a little about yourself:I am a college going cool natured cricket lover!Naturally acc.to most people here, I also like pokemon battling very much and so I want to better my skills.I would really appreciate to be tuted by someone who has a real knack for teambuilding.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?:Yes.Skype.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:Yup!

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Username: Rhythms
PO/PS! Username: Rhythms
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -7 (Usually every day except Saturday mornings)
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS UU
Tell us a little about yourself: I've been wanting to learn more about UU because I've always wanted to. I'm on a swim team too if anyone cares
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes to both

PRIORITY FROM ROUND 96

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Username: QuoteCS
PO/PS! Username: QuoteCS
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: UTC -3, available most weeknights and some weekends.
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS Doubles
Tell us a little about yourself: Smogon LC Moderator and PS Global Driver looking to play more again after taking a break for a while, and I've been wanting to learn Doubles for a very long time.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: I use both.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Always!

WAGESLAVE
is a Tiering Contributor
Username: Always!
PO/PS! Username: Always
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST, most of the time after 12:00 PM
Tell us a little about yourself: I love to play Pokemon, 15 y/o from Canada, and I would love to understand how to teambuild and improve my playing.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Both at useable.

Username: BelgianExtralarge
PO/PS! Username: I'm Belgian
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +1 and every day from 4 PM untill 2 AM
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS UU,NU and OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I've been playing Pokémon since late B&W and I never got really good at competitive play. I want to get into tournaments like Smogon Premier League and things like that. The willpower is there but the skills are lacking :]
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Skype is my preference

Yoda2798

Not the user you are looking for
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Doubles Leader
Username: Yoda2798
PO/PS! Username: Yoda2798
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT+0,
What tier do you want to learn?: Doubles
Tell us a little about yourself: Been into competitive mons since start of XY, mainly playing OU but now getting into Doubles. Enthusiastic to learn and improve, both in teambuilding and in playing.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Can use both

Username: MyztixSoundZ
PO/PS! Username: MyztixSoundZ
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: CST Sunday-Saturday 9pm-2am
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS UU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm 20, from The States, and I've been playing pokemon since RBYG. I've been into the competitive battling for a few years but I really got into it late last year with some friends on a another pokemon forum, and now that that's over, I want to get better.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yep Yep Yep

username: hadow b:soltt
ps name :
shadow boltt
my timezone: est utc-5:00 on and off most days
what tier do u want to learn: doubles ou
stuff about me: im 14, live in the us and want to learn higher level team building and more about the game, i love anime, playing the guitar and comedy
Are u on skype or IRc: no :(
Do You understand how the blacklist works: yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)