Apprentice Program: Round Ninety Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Heis
PO/PS! Username: HeisDeyoshi / Kokorico
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT+2 from 12(midday) to 12(midnight)
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OU :p
Tell us a little about yourself: Well i haven't much luck for the moment^^, i just finished high school (18yo), i'm not really sportive xD and i hadn't got a pairing last time.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yup, IRC, Skype, TS3, Mumble and i can try installing anything necessary :p
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes I do

Always!

WAGESLAVE
is a Tiering Contributor
Requesting priority since I got skipped the last two rounds.
Username: Always!
PO/PS! Username: Always
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST, most of the day after 3:00
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OU
Tell us a little about yourself: Always wanted to improve my skill to the point of being able to be successful in tours, absolutely love to play mons.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Both.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

CrushinDefeat

Defeat me if you can... Survive if I let you!
Username: CrushinDefeat
PO/PS! Username: CrushinDefeat
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Eastern Time Zone ( Pretty much any time of day!)
Tell us a little about yourself: Junior in College, heading out for Phramacy! Learning how to juggle life and someone who enjoys hanging out with friends, watching netflix, and EDM!
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Username: fredrick1
PO/PS! Username: fredrick1, other relevant alts, etc
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: I am GMT+7. Not certainly sure of my availablility but its usually in the evenings to nights during usual weekdays and nearly the whole day in weekends, specific time is hard to say
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OverUsed!
Tell us a little about yourself: I am a student, living in a tropical archipelago with english as my primary language. I have been playing for quite awhile now and would definately like to become a better player by hearing my tutor's insight on the game. Would like to improve mostly on my battling skills(I choke/misplay alot) and teambuilding skill. Would also like to get integrated to the community, this is completely optional though.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes! I will do my best to adapt with the method of communation my tutor is most comfortable with.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:Yes I do.

Last edited:
Username: Fortune
PO/PS! Username: Fortune
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: edt (either gmt -4 or -5) available a lot of the time
What tier do you want to learn?: bw ou
Tell us a little about yourself: i am a 16 y/o who likes music, vidya gamez and hanging out w/ friends lol. signing up for bw b/c it's the only tour tier im not good at

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Username: QuoteCS
PO/PS! Username: QuoteCS
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -3, available most weekends and evenings.
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS Doubles OU
Tell us a little about yourself: LC guys that's been playing other tiers and metas lately. I wanna get into doubles because it looks fun.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes, I use both.

SpaceBass has agreed to tutor me.

Username: Evil
PO/PS! Username: Evil
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT+2
Tell us a little about yourself: 23 years old, i am playing since 7 years
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Skype if possible

Arcueid

nah i'd win nah i'd win nah i'd win
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
Username: Ruby.
PS! Username: Ruby D
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +1, available during most of the day till 10 PM.
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS Doubles OU/NU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a high school student that knows a bit of CSS, a bit of js, and a lot of [X]HTML. I have been playing competitively since Gen 5. I want to learn these tiers because I have barely played them before. I also am an avid wrestling fan
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: IRC

Username: Less
PO/PS! Username: LazyLess
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Greenwich Mean Time Zone (UTC+00:00) (London) Normally available at nights (my times 18.00-24.00) But during this summer break I am usually available anytime :3
What tier do you want to learn?: OU Oras
Tell us a little about yourself: Yo! I am a passionate battler, always trying to find innovative way. This applies to my real life as well.. Always in a good mood! (Still a student)
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Got Skype and available to use it
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Ye

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Username: Haruno
PO/PS! Username: Haruno
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Gmt-7. Afternoons/evenings
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS RU/LC
Tell us a little about yourself: I want to win grand slam.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Minus

get a dog little longy, get a dog
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Username: Minus
PO/PS! Username: Minus
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: CST and any reasonable time pretty much
What tier do you want to learn?: DPP OU
Tell us a little about yourself: hi my name is minus
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: yep
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yeah

Peli

name elevated but i still act average
Username:Peli
PO/PS! Username:Peli
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:GMT -7
What tier do you want to learn?: BW Ubers
Tell us a little about yourself: Ubers player trying to learn more tiers

Last edited:
Username: HigherCallings
Po/PS! Username: HigherCallings
Your Time Zone and usual hours of availability: Eastern Time Zone -4. I reside close to Toronto. I'm available pretty much every day at any hours of the day.
What Tier Do You Want To Learn: ORAS OU
Tell Us About Yourself: Currently in college for nursing. I have my break, so hopefully a lot of Pokemon! I'm pretty easy to deal with and ready to learn. I wanna get better at the metagame and hopefully contribute more to the community once I have a bit more knowledge with Pokemon. I also want to get better at building teams :]
Are You Able To Use IRC or Skype: Yes, I can do whichever the tutor prefers.
Do You Understand How the BlackList Works: Yes

Last edited:
Username: Yucudo
PO/PS! Username: Yucudo
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST, available usually everyday after 2 PM.
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm 13, really like music (mostly punk and some pop punk, but not like that 5sos crap), and love pokemon.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Skype, however I can't do voice calls

Username:Sir_Bagel
PO/PS! Username:Lord Bagel
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:weekdays after 5 pm eastern, weekends all day
What tier do you want to learn?:Oras OU or NU
Tell us a little about yourself:I'm not actually a bagel

Username: Duncajuwon
PO/PS! Username: Duncajuwon
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-7, 3pm-10pm
Tell us a little about yourself: I mainly play ubers, but i want to try out new tiers
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Skype more

Username: Pienut
PO/PS! Username: Pienut
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -4 (Entire afternoon of Thursday and Tuesday, most weekends)
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm just a normal teenager boy who wants to learn more about pokémon. All of it, from teambuilding to battling. Created this account for lurking, mostly. Didn't customize it yet, but I hope to join in this program.

Username:TheGiantSlowbro
PO/PS! Username:TheGiantSlowbro
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:(Mon-Friday)7pm-10pm est and 2pm-8pm est Saturday and Sunday
What tier do you want to learn?:ORAS OU
Tell us a little about yourself:I've been playing Pokémon all my life. I am a decent competitive player imo, but I feel I could still get much better
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: both are fine, Skype is pref
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:Yes

Username:AGuyWithPants
PO/PS! Username: GuyWithPants
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: +7:00 GMT. Im usually available from 10 AM to 5 AM my time.
Tell us a little about yourself: Ive been playing on Showdown on and off for nearly a year now. I have been steadily improving and climbing up the ladder thanks to previous tutoring programs. I want to further hone my skills through this program now,

Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes. I can use Skype.

Username: iris
PO/PS! Username: iris / mccauley
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-5 6-9 p m
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS UBERS
Tell us a little about yourself: #1 Dodriobrater, #1 ciele fan, #2 Eo hater
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: i r c
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: absolutely

I am requesting krauersaut as we have good rapport, and he has extensible knowledge of the ubers metagame

Username: ars
PO/PS! Username:arjsh
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:Eastern Time Zone. Usually available some evenings and sometimes during the day on weekends
Tell us a little about yourself:I am going to be a freshman in high school and play tennis and guitar. I love grunge, pop punk, punk, alternative and rock. I love Pokemon main series games and spin offs as well. I want to learn about team building and battling, as I think I've learned as much as I can from reading alone.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: IRC
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:Yes

dEnIsSsS

'scuse me while i kiss this guy
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Username: denissss
PO/PS! Username: denissss
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -3. Usually available around 5-7pm (on tuesday, wednesday and friday).
What tier do you want to learn?: DPP OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I am the BP man
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Digital Sound

I COULD BE BANNED!
Username: Digital Sound
PO/PS! Username: DlGlTALSOUND
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada). I'm usually on every single day, but since I'm heading back to School in the next week, I'll probably be available on the weekends.
What tier do you want to learn?: Doubles OU & VGC
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a nice guy, and I really like play Pokemon though since it is sort of my hobby and usually I'll probably play something else other than Pokemon. I'm also quite talented as well, but that's pretty much it though.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

Username: Isaweth
PO/PS! Username:Isaweth
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:Weekdays at 4 m. EST
What tier do you want to learn?: OU doubles ORAS
Tell us a little about yourself:Im really new to competitive pokemon, so id like to learn. This would be a great learning experience
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: I have Skype

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Username: anto
PO/PS! Username: anto
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -3, usually after 2pm (on holidays, so yeah)
What tier do you want to learn?: LC/DOU
Tell us a little about yourself: 20yo web designer that has a hella lot of free time
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Skype
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: ya

macle agreed to tutor me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)