Apprentice Program: Round Eighty Five

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username:MONKEY.D.LUFFY
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username:ICHICO KURUSAKI
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:GMT +4 thursday to sunday 2pm to 8:30pm
What tier do you want to learn?: XY OU + Ubers / BW OU
Tell us a little about yourself:I've always been a big fan of pokemon playing since i was 4 :P decided to start playing competitive this year
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?:sure :P
Are you interested in playing for the Round 85 Tutee Tournament?: yeah !

um this is my first time so i guess I've skipped the previous rounds :P

Username: ogopj
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: OrangeOgre
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Eastern 7pm - 11pm
What tier do you want to learn?: XY OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm not much of a forum poster, so I don't post much. I've been battling since DPP. I was decent back then in just about any tier. I didn't care for BW OU, but BW UU was ok. I wasn't a great battler in BW, but I was ok. I've been away from Pokemon for the past year, and I know nothing of XY battling. I don't care much for laddering, but I enjoy tournaments. I hate team building. I'm also not good at talking about myself if that isn't apparent by the randomness of this section. I'm a quick learner, esp since I've battled plenty before. If someone chooses me, they won't be disappointed. And if anyone enjoy's Dr. Who, we can also spend time talking about that :)
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Yes
Are you interested in playing for the Round 85 Tutee Tournament?: Of course!

Username: Sunny.
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Mr. Sunny'.
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT+1 Everyday from 3pm to 6pm.
What tier do you want to learn?: XY UU / DPP OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I like bananas. Just don't care plz.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Yes
Are you interested in playing for the Round 85 Tutee Tournament?: Of course!

Note: I skipped the previous rounds.
Username:
The Fennec Fox
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: The Fennec Fox or PinkiePie12345
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: I live in the timezone of +4 and at random times
What tier do you want to learn?: XY Ubers + OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm that boy who has his final exams coming up at 15 June. I'm usually light hearted and cheery, but quite over emotional, self pitying and quite lazy at times. However, I'll try my best to learn :).
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Why not?
Are you interested in playing for the Round 85 Tutee Tournament?: Silly question, why you're so silly? Of course I'll say yes!

Username: Ekans
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: Ekans647
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: 15:00 - 19:00 on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday GMT -7
What tier do you want to learn?: XY OU & XY UU
Tell us a little about yourself: I started playing Pokemon win I was 5 years old, with Pokemon Sapphire. This was my first video game, and what enraptured me into the world of Pokemon.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: I don't really know what it is, but sure.
Are you interested in playing for the Round 85 Tutee Tournament?: Yes
Why should you be picked if under 25 posts: I've been battling competitively since 2012, but due to lack of skilled players in my region, I have no one to improve or train against. I tart playing on Showdown however I perform inconsistently there. The reason I apply here is so I can learn more about the metagame and play the way want to and ladder on Showdown.

Last edited:
Username: SlyDuck
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: SlyDuck (Showdown! name)
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST, usual hours probably 4-5 or so
What tier do you want to learn?: XY OU
Tell us a little about yourself: My first pokemon game was Diamond, and I've loved it ever since. Once I started to learn about competitive battling and Showdown!, I decided I'd get into it. It was then that I realized that I'm not exactly the best player (I average at ~1200 elo), which is why I'm here.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: Sure, why not?
Are you interested in playing for the Round 85 Tutee Tournament?: Yes, see how fast I can lose.
Why you should be picked if under 25 posts: I'm a new user of Smogon, and would like to become a valuable member of its community as well as other Pokemon communities. I think one of the biggest factors to me being helpful is me being at least pretty good.
And, of course, I doubt it will be under 25 for long.

Last edited:

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If you are wondering why you got skipped, note that we give priority to people who got skipped in previous rounds, then after that we just fill up the remaining slots based on who signs up first as well as the availability of the tiers requested. Sometimes, even if you got skipped in a previous round, we don't even have enough tutors for a specific tier. Sorry! =(

If your tutor / tutee goes inactive (if they dont respond in a span of 4-7 days), please PM me or Limitless so we can work something out.

If you weren't selected, please sign up next round so we can give you priority in selection. For any questions regarding when we post these threads, refer to the B101 schedule sticky for information regarding when rounds close and end. Also, be sure to check out #mentor on IRC if you need some basic battling help or advice on how to get involved within the Smogon Community.

If you a dope ass nigga then holla at yaboy 8)

MONKEY.D.LUFFY - Delko -BW OU
SlottedPig - Calloflochie - XY UU
trobenator - youngjake93 - XY Doubles
Mizuhime - Krauersaut - XY Doubles
ScoobyDoom - Plus - XY OU
rot1npieces - Fried Rhys - XY OU
Box - Metal Sonic - XY OU
JuniBoy - Jirachee - XY OU
Phenomenaut - Ace Emerald - XY OU
killerkingler - FLCL - XY UU
galbia - Bluwing - XY UU
geovanicaon - Valentine - XY OU
Not the Messiah - ShootingStarmie - XY OU
Mega-Swampert - Goddess Briyella - XY LC
cxinlee - Cherub Agent - XY OU
ArousedByClockwork - Jio - VGC
Karokan - Pwnemon - XY Doubles
Metal Sonic - Manaphy - XY Ubers
TheSuperSaiyanBreloom - Molk - XY OU
BlackBuccaneer - col49 - XY OU
Ninety_Nine - Royalty - XY UU
fechner - King UU - XY UU
CodedGryph = EonX- - XY UU
Agito-desu = Tokyo Tom - XY OU
Tearing Shadows - Human - VGC
Galladium - DTC - XY RU
Masati - Dice - XY OU
Minus - Zebraiken - XY NU
Der Twist - Remedy - XY OU
SOMALIA - BKC - DPP OU
Silvershadow234 - macle - XY LC
PeinHero - Raseri - XY OU
Laga - ViPrAx - XY Doubles
Hollywood - Mistshadow - XY NU
DeRozan - SilentVerse - XY RU
Nova - Morgenstern - ADV

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)