Apprentice Program: Round 102

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Esidisi
PO/PS! Username: Esidisi
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: 5-10 PM Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun / 8-10 PM Tues, Thurs / 1-11 PM Sat
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OU (finally)
Tell us a little about yourself: speaks spanish, english fluently and slight amounts of french and portuguese
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes. Both.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Username: hexmarie
PO/PS! Username: hexmarie
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:
Monday: 8PM-12PM EST
Saturday: 5PM-12AM EST
Every other day: 3PM-12AM EST
What tier do you want to learn?: VGC
Tell us a little about yourself: I've been playing VGC for almost a year, when ORAS was released. I'm not bad at team building but I need to work on coming up with a plan
and executing it. I'm not always free because of school.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Both.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Username: Dominatio
PO/PS! Username: Dominatio
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:
Gmt-7, pretty much any time when I'm not in school
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS Ubers
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a high school freshman who plays Pokemon and tennis in his spare time.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Both.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.
Lord Outrage agreed to tutor me :]

Username: Mafreel
PO/PS! Username: Mafreel
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: CEST GMT+2 - from Monday to Saturday: 1 pm - 8 pm / Sunday: 1 pm - 5 pm
Tell us a little about yourself: I am a 19 years old guy, I've finished the school this summer and I'm looking for a work at the moment. I like to play Pokemon since I was 6, I started with my sister's Pokemon version Blue. I've ever looked at it like an interesting and funny game, indeed I started to play competitive with BW: Overused, Ubers and Never Used tiers. I would like try this tutoring experience to see how I can improve. I hope you'll take me, thanks for the attention.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes, but I prefer Skype.

CoolStoryBrobat

The hero Smogon needs, but not the one it deserves
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Username: CoolStoryBrobat
PO/PS! Username: CoolStoryBrobat
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST (GMT -5), 8AM - 10PM Mon-Wed, and Friday
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS UU
Tell us a little about yourself: I work, so at times my schedule has to be real flexible. I'm (ashamed to say) the UU RO on PS! and I've fallen kinda hard out of the loop and need some help getting back on my feet to get my game to the next level.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yup
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yup

Based Lord Christo agreed to tutor me.

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Username: Rhythms
PO/PS! Username: Rhythms
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -6 available after 5:00 PM
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OU
Tell us a little about yourself: ok
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: y
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: y

M00ns agreed to tutor me

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
Username: The Idiot Ninja
PO/PS! Username: The Idiot Ninja
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT+2 from 4 PM to 11 PM
What tier do you want to learn?: VGC
Tell us a little about yourself: 16 yrs old looking to get into vgc because I actually get rewarded for winning tournaments if I do that
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Both, highly prefer Skype tho

Username: Sotin
PO/PS! Username: Sotin
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: BRST or GMT-2 ; I'll be available from 3PM to 10PM everyday.
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS UU, ORAS OU or ORAS RU (Anyone that is more available)
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm just a normal guy who aims to have fun while playing seriously, I do want to become a better player so in the future I may help those who needs help and of course play tournaments with a higher level of knowledge about the game.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes

Username: Naty

PO/PS! Username: Natyy

Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT+00, available from 7 to 10 pm on weekdays and during the afternoon and evening on weekends.

What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OU

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm 24 years old and would love to get better at competitive Pokémon battling, I don't have much experience but I'm eager to learn.

Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes, Skype preferred

Priority from previous round
Username
: Altina
PO/PS! Username: Altina
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +8. Nighttimes my time. Afternoon on weekends
What tier do you want to learn?: ADV OU
Tell us a little about yourself: 17 YO Singaporean student. Want to learn how to play my childhood series competetively.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Username: Wheezer
PO/PS! Username: Wheezer
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -5, 5-10pm on weekdays, weekends will vary.
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OU (offense)
Tell us a little about yourself: I am 16, junior in high school w/ a 4.0 GPA. trying to become more involved w/ smogon. I like stall. I want to learn how to play offense.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: preferably Skype, but I'm pretty sure IRC wouldn't be hard to figure out.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Username: Brick Small.
PO/PS! Username: Brick Small
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: gmt -3 available from 18:00 to 00:00 everyday.
What tier do you want to learn?: UU
Tell us a little about yourself: 20 years old, i like to listen rock, watch animes, read manga (sometimes) play video games and soccer.

Username: BlindArchangel
PO/PS! Username: BlindArchangel
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -2, evenings my own time, weekends usually free but with the possibility of being unavailable.
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS UU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a 25 year-old guy who's been in love with Pokemon since I first played Pokemon Red in Gameboy Pocket. I've been playing on-and-off on Smogon for quite some time, but somehow, without any guidance, I never really got the hang of becoming properly good at the competitive battling front. I'm hoping that with the assistance of a good & friendly tutor, I will be able to improve my game and take a positive step towards becoming (if you allow me a moment of wishful thinking) the master of UU :)
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: I'm on Skype (would prefer it over IRC), but if my tutor prefers IRC I'll be more than happy to oblige.

Username: oml it's too ez
PO/PS! Username: oml it's too ez
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: gmt -8 avaible during weekends or usually at 7pm everyday of the week
Tell us a little about yourself: Trying to get involved in other tiers besides oras ou, in high school and doing basketball.

@MimoletteEdwardElric15 - PokeManiac Livio
Cuzzie123 - Team Pokepals
Ksh13 - Omegasization
celebitrainer36 - Leftiez
GradeAGarchomp - Molk
Amorbis - Orphic
GreasyXSpoon - King UU
Holiano - Astounded
Reverneth - Zamrock
Twix - fatty
Seishi - Sapientia
HelloRotomVGC - Jio
Joshz - Bouffalant
Yatagarasu513 - fleggumfl
qsns - Jirachee
gackj - Christo The Gr8
Bumpbuff - Zamrock
Steven Stone - m00ns
Rhythms - m00ns
Shadow_Sneak - badabing
Cranham - @Level56
Paraplegic - shaian
TheUnknow - 49
ADustyGlommer - Aurious
Local! - FlamingVictini
petyer - Shiba
Tressed - Genesis7
littlelucario - theurbandear
Mishimono - teal6
Welli0u - Tricking
hey yal - Sweep
Bashslash - theurbandear
Reborn Fox - PokeManiac Livio
RedMaxx - Rain.
DKFirelord - macle
DaRizzleMyShizzle - HJAD
Mimolette - Rain.
AGuyWithPants - Zamrock
Chill Shadow - Tricking
Sir_Bagel - DennisEG
DaSpoofy - Ajna
thinkin - Mizuhime
NotFalse - njnp
GymLeaderDuck - njnp
PatientPat - Trinitrotoluene
JMTL - Jio
fapkingg - Laga
hexmarie - Serapis
Dominatio - Lord Outrage
mafreel - Lord Outrage
CoolStoryBrobat - Christo The Gr8
Sotin - dice
Naty - Bluwing
Altina - Alkov
Brick Small - teal6
oml it's too ez - Krauersaut
Wheezer - TDK

Everybody who got skipped gets priority for the next round, which will happen in january!

You may noticed, that my moderator badge is alumnized. Well I am not a moderator anymore. I am retiring because of some circumstances in the forum and in my real life. I am very busy, because I will have my finals in January and February and I must pass them with huge success, because I want to study after the school on a university, so getting as much good marks as possible makes it much easier and learning is very important, so I won't have time for B101 anymore, like I used to. I did some stupid things on PS, which I am really sorry for, but whatever hax-raging is normal haha fuck this. ;P Well yeah I want to say thank you to all of you, it was a pleasure being a moderator and there was not really anything to worry about, it was a really cool experience for me and I enjoyed it a lot!

Plus I love you brother, it was so great with you, I even snapchat with you, it was a pleasure working with you and annoying you via skype! You are DaRealMVP! Do you remember that snap where i wear crocs while smoking a cig? hahaha CC badge worth it. :D You are such a lovely person bro, really! I hope you will stay at B101 for a long time, I can't imagine a better Leader. You are doing so much work for B101 in the back and for youtube you deserve so much credits... BTW check out snap :D I love you and thank you for everything ♥

IronBullet You are such a lovely person Bro! You are doing everything for me and the smogon forums! I wondered why you weren't supermoded yet..! You are definitly the next in my opinion, I can not imagine somebody else getting it, for real! Smogon without Ironbullet93 wouldn't be that great! Thanks for hosting that big tournament, it is really hard to host it.. BTW Can you remember the SPL time where we met first? We pushed each other right before our battles, we didn't even know each other that much, but we were friends. But now I can say, I am really close and good friends with you and I love you and thank you for everything! ♥

Leftiez We both definitly rocked B101! We became friends during last SPL, when I smashed you in try outs hahaha Melvin SPL was to great the Leftiez-Steve core was so great, Raiders were such a great experience! Your idea becoming a mod in b101 was great af, we started projects and got the mods really fast! Your ideas were so important and influential for the whole thing. B101 would not be the same without you, you are a big part of it! Thanks a lot bro, I would not be the person, who I am, if I haven't met you! I love you bro, #leftiezstour21 ♥

Steve Snype it is always funny snapchatting with you bro! You tutored me a lot about the b101 moderation stuff, it really helped me a lot! Even if you retired for me, you did a lot in the background! It was perfect having you in the skype conversation. You did a shit ton of work for the program, it wouldn't be the same without you! BTW Check your snap as well! I love you too bro! ♥

Yagura I am really happy with you being the new B101 moderator, really! You are helping us out where you can. We were literally waiting for you, because we all seemed to be pretty busy. You kind of remind me of myself. You were kinda really rebellious like me in the past, but you know your stuff and you are doing it with huge success. You deserve to be the new moderator! Good luck for the future, you can do that, I know it! I love you too ♥

It is now 3 am gmt+2 and I am tired as fuck, so do not be to rude with my grammar and if you do, I do not really care. I love you all, B101-crew! ♥ It is not a good bye for ever, I'll still work in the backgrounds and may offically comeback next year. See you all, it was a pleasure. :]

Last edited:

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
uhm i also had Steven Stone request me Steve Angello :x. i can just tutor either him or Rhythms during the off period while i tutor 1 of them + Reverneth this round :p
For future reference, whenever a tutee asks if you can tutor and you accept, you should expect to tutor more than 1 tutee per round. Since you didn't have access to TT until today this is fine, but just keep this in mind for next round. All new tutors, make sure you understand this before signing away 5-10 hours of your time for the next 3 weeks!

Steve Angello While I'm not as attached to the community as I once was, it's guys like you who make Battling 101 something worth committing my time to. I'm glad to have met some great people on Battling 101 such as yourself, it's what keeps me grounded here. Battling 101's the biggest it's ever been, and you've been one of the main reasons why. Without help from you, IB, and Leftiez, Battling 101 wouldn't be what it is today. Keep Snapchatting me except when you wear white crocs, that shit is an atrocity no matter where you live in the world.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
except when you wear white crocs, that shit is an atrocity no matter where you live in the world.
My dad was the original developer of crocs, and he was assassinated by the Illuminati for the idea. If you insult crocs, you insult the very fabric of america. Proof? There are 5 letters in crocs, and you wear 2 crocs at a time, which is 10 letters, the same as Illuminati, and it has 2 C's which are the 3rd letter of the alphabet.

Alkov

plopping
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Altina was my tutee for ORAS OU a few rounds back, why did I get him again although he signed up for ADV OU this round? Lol I can't ADV OU mang

Wait how did I not get a tutor?? I signed up pretty early and flamingvictini agreed to tutor me and I tagged him in my post to show he agreed.

Can I be assigned Alkov as my tutor for ORAS OU to negate this confusion between Zamrock and M00ns as they both have 2 Tutees already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)