Lost 2-0 agains cirdec got haxed both games
Game 1 Scald crit on my +4 steelceuswhich actually 6-0d her
Game 2 Crit hax

The Gunner

formerly Enzo Gorlami
is a Tiering Contributor
contacted & stuff

unfortunate whitelion18 had to lose
i've never seen him lose ever without getting incredibly lucked, he's just that good!!!!
really disappointed to not see one of the "top" players not making it to semis, tis' a shame
his top-notch excuses in his post evidently sums up why he's the better player. saddening really..

Last edited:

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
Articuno I vs Zangooser sry DoW, Zang will hax u and overwhelm ur senses with amoonguss golduck shit
Gunner Rohan vs Cirdec gunner now knows to bring supreme anti-hax team

DEG

The night belongs to you
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Articuno I vs Zangooser
[21:11:26] DoW - Teambuilding: also if this isn't the worst team I've ever even considered using then I legit don't know what is

Gunner Rohan
vs Cirdec
Gunner will just hax his way up.

contacted & stuff

i've never seen him lose ever without getting incredibly lucked, he's just that good!!!!
really disappointed to not see one of the "top" players not making it to semis, tis' a shame
his top-notch excuses in his post evidently sums up why he's the better player. saddening really..
You're welcome.

WhiteLion

Banned deucer.
contacted & stuff

Gunner Rohan before making any statement on anyone make sure that you have proper knowledge of what actually happened i am not giving any excuses i was just saying what actually happened.

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
I wished that the finals where today and Zangooser win it to get the perfect Birth Day Present(And again Happy Birthday:D)

The Gunner

formerly Enzo Gorlami
is a Tiering Contributor
trash last game
can't help it when luck is completely against me even after making the correct plays
i hope zangooser can somehow win just to keep AG's reputation alive

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Finals
Cirdec vs Zangooser

Also let's tone down the hate, I won't lie and say that it's not unfortunate that in AG's first tour 1/2 the bracket was decided by hax rather than skill but more comments stating how little somebody deserves finals doesn't come out in the community's favor either.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
you know exactly who all of this hate is directed towards

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
I wished that the finals where today and Zangooser win it to get the perfect Birth Day Present(And again Happy Birthday:D)

trash last game
can't help it when luck is completely against me even after making the correct plays
i hope zangooser can somehow win just to keep AG's reputation alive
I'll try.

I won the final game against GunnerRohan.
I am looking forward to play against you Zangooser.
Looking forward to playing against you too.

ALSO
Guys I need predicts to win, pls help me.
InfernapeTropius11 get on it

tbh, I don't care who wins. I just hope that there will be another AG tour and it will be bigger. With that said, I don't care who wins, I'd say congrats to the winner.

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
Wow.Every1 is cheering Zangooser so...
GO Cirdec ,May the best win and i hope that it takes more than 50 turns for a poke to faints
GL!!

tbh, I don't care who wins. I just hope that there will be another AG tour and it will be bigger. With that said, I don't care who wins, I'd say congrats to the winner.
You should care,This tour is not as easy as it looks,i got out in round 1 and you in round 2 or 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)