Programming Another RPG to simulate...Fire Emblem Heroes and Fates? At least Pokemon Conquest?

Note: Pokemon Conquest is very similar to Fire Emblem, so I guess that is my excuse to post here lol...

Fire Emblem is a great series, with stats and rng similar to Pokemon. Of course the main difference is the strategy that comes with a grid, but the point of this post is to get more attention on the topic of competitive battling in Fire Emblem. In case you do not know about Fire Emblem as a series and are interested, here is a link to a wiki: http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Emblem_Wikia
Here is a link to gamepress, a site that focuses on Heroes specifically: https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/
Heroes would be the simplest game to simulate, as it has no rng and works on a 6x8 grid. You make a team of 4 heroes, with 4 types similar to Pokemon, being red, blue, green, and colorless. Then there is magic and strength. There could be tiers like in Showdown, as some units have better base kits than others, it is a gacha game after all. All characters do hold their own though, so its not as extreme as Dunsparce versus a Greninja. Skills and weapons can be inherited, so there could be a mode with that as well.
One problem people might come across is stalling on each side. After all, if one person moves only if the other person moves first, there might be a problem. This can be stopped all together by some type of penalty system, or some tiles being unusable after some time. People who actually wanna play the game wouldn't stall like this anyways, only trolls. Some skills can be banned, such as defensive skills or skills that change attack priority.
You might be thinking that since there isn't a true PvP mode in Heroes, would it even work out okay? In Fire Emblem Fates, it was implemented and worked fine.
I think this is a great idea, if I knew anything about coding I would try it myself, but I don't ;-;. Please, take this into consideration as a community, these two games are somewhat similar and both affiliated with Nintendo. Let's tip the scales!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)