SM UU Annoy your opponents to victory with a "stall" team!

(This got closed when I put it under UU was it because i posted it in the wrong place??)
So this is the first time I've actually dared/bothered to join a thread and to even make any statement whatsoever on the internet aside from Yahoo Answers and part of me doesn't really know what I'm doing here. But anyway I'm pretty noob in competitive though I did use to watch competitive games every day on the school and I read a lot of threads but anyhoo I made this team on Showdown, gimme comments please :-) Though I wasn't entirely sure if my team was worthy of the great and mighty title of Stall so i left it in quotations

Fast lead/ special wall
Nihilego @ Black Sludge
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic Spikes
- Protect
- Sludge Wave
My only real problem is when its my last mon and the opponent is using steal types and the fact that most leads use physical attacks and I swear if I accidentally knocked into this thing it would die.
Typing is useful for late game too though I have to be really careful with physical mons. Fairy and flying counter here
I put priority on toxic spikes

This was expected
Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled
- Protect
Toxic is for flying things that i cant spike. It works nice when nihilego cant set up and against hydreigon. Soft-boiled is used the least often either because i dont need to or it got superpowered/ close combat-ted and its dead. I feel like this has a lot of unused potential but either way its one of my best mons here. When in doubt, go to Blissey and spam seismic toss.
Wish > soft boiled?
Aromatherapy/ heal bell (same thing right) > toxic?

Type diversity + will-o-wisp
Turtonator @ Leftovers
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect
- Dragon Pulse
- Fire Blast
Will-o-wisp for things that are immune to toxic and to cripple physical attackers, also fire is useful especially against scizor. Although will-o-wisp missing is just.... ugh.
By the way since when did this thing even exist

Spin/ sweep blocker
Dusclops @ Eviolite
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Confuse Ray
- Protect
- Pain Split
- Destiny Bond
complete Taunt fodder I know but it's never been a problem so.... eh. Just replaced will-o-wisp (see reason why I ever had it above) with dbond after being half swept by a cobalion. This thing is really fun but it runs out of things to do after using confuse ray especially since it doesnt have will-o-wisp anymore.

Mega
Aggron @ Aggronite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Protect
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
Copied it from the internet but changed roar to protect because stall and because I wasn't using it. I'm probably just spoiled from everything else having a form of recovery but I'm always kind of scared for the switch in before the mega evolution. Ice punch is very useful and nobody sees it coming ;-) Running max attack here. For some strange reason it gets taunted the most which I find very ironic. ( ;-) )

Spinner
Cryogonal @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Calm Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- Rapid Spin
- Protect
- Recover
I dont really understand why anything with the general shape of a 2d square has the capability to rotate at high speeds but eh ok. I'm kind of afraid this thing won't be very useful and I already know that its kind of redundant to have a spinner whos weak to stealth rocks and has arguably the worst defensive typing in the game but but but ground immunity and high special defense
Haven't really tried out Cryogonal yet, literally just made it in place of a flying elephant:
Donphan @ Air Balloon
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Knock Off
- Protect
Used to have stealth rock in case Nihilego went RIP. I especially don't understand why anything with base 50 speed can spin rapidly but eh ok. Knock off is obvious utility, air balloon is for immunity because I really needed it but I've always felt like air balloons are kind of stupid so I switched to cryogonal

General
No, I did not read up on stall teams. Long pieces of text are bleh sorry authors. But generally everything has protect (ok literally everything has protect) and good survivability so i dont know if i did this right. I really like using protect every other turn to recover like 6% hp and to annoy my opponent. But I must admit most of the ivs are the suggested one with bits of tweaks here and there.
I know I should put taunt somewhere but I personally dont like the move because the opponent would just switch the mon out and come back later and by the time you set up taunt it would already have like 2 boosts, plus I can use the move slot and turn to use toxic or will-o-wisp or something.

Sadly Abandoned
Flying elephant

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Spore
- Toxic Spikes
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock
Its success is very based on my opponent's stupidity so it works brilliantly in low ranking but obviously not in higher. (Did anyone else watch Shofu?)

Shaymin @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Synthesis
- Seed Flare
I think it was at this point that i took aromatherapy away from blissey because half the team had Natural Cure (used to run starmie as spinner)
Got this from the internet and it was awesome as a leech seeder but got rid of it because aside from that it wasn't adding anything to the team

Venusaur @ Black Sludge
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Protect
- Leech Seed
- Knock Off
- Giga Drain
Never actually got to trying this, never wanted to replace anything though this looks like it could be an awesome addition to the team.

oh my god so many options at the top forums are amazing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)