NOC Animal Mafia ~Game Over~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asek's posts stand out as kind of weird but I doubt hard defending Haruno looks like a good play to scum Asek here if they're teammates, not sure about the hawkie rvs townread argument it reads weird but seems nai

vote apricity
for going into the game being like "hey guys what wagon can I hop onto"

actually even if this is scumAsek and townHaruno, attracting attention with #70 would be a strange choice.

the part about being wary of the Haruno lynch centralizing discussion seem valid

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
In light of that

Vote Count 1.2

DurzaOffTopic (1): Hawkie
Blazade (1): Aubisio
asek (1): Whydon
Haruno (4): jalmont, thetwinmasters, Earlio, apricity
Thunder~BALLZ (1): 3P1K
Mithril (1): XnadrojX
MoodyCloud (1): Mithril
jalmont (1): asek
apricity (1): MoodyCloud

Not Voting (5): KnightsofCydonia, Haruno, DurzaOffTopic, Blazade, Thunder~BALLZ

Can we just take a good hard look at ourselves and admit the Anti-Haruno dialect is Kingmeme 2.0? Haruno may have a more untentional style than King, but let's not immediately wash our hands of a player. Wait until Haruno pulls out the bullhorn and announces that he has no intention of trying to improve.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
New Rule regarding activity:
Players must post a minimum of once within 72 hours (3 days). Even a simple post like “I have nothing to add.” will suffice. Failure to do so will result in a prod (includes being tagged) or being check on in Discord by one of us hosts.

Being prodded 3 Times in the game will cause the player to be liable for replacement. Please be a responsible player and keep this game an enjoyable experience for everyone!

Aight I'm getting my car serviced so I'm just chilling here.

I dislike policy lynching, that shit is lame and not productive to future NOC discussion.

Asek is my top townread for his reaction to that, really natural questions.

Moody also reads like town moody here. Specifically the kinds of connections and points he's making.

Aight I'm getting my car serviced so I'm just chilling here.

I dislike policy lynching, that shit is lame and not productive to future NOC discussion.

Asek is my top townread for his reaction to that, really natural questions.

Moody also reads like town moody here. Specifically the kinds of connections and points he's making.
Cool if you have an issue with it, why don’t you start some discussion that is productive?

haruno wagon is aids you people are shite

feels off to be dismissed as town so early by asek + their defence of haruno is literally what i done last game as scum going against it was just like low hanging fruit towncred to me lmao

Jalmont Earlio thetwinmasters knights town asek blazade scumlean whydon's only activity being voting asek for their post about me also has my hackles raised

feels like 3P1K aka radicate is mostly sticking to rvsing and voting people he knows from psmafia which indicates to me he's trying to lowkey lay low but i'm unsure of that atm

Can we just take a good hard look at ourselves and admit the Anti-Haruno dialect is Kingmeme 2.0? Haruno may have a more untentional style than King, but let's not immediately wash our hands of a player. Wait until Haruno pulls out the bullhorn and announces that he has no intention of trying to improve.
The issue is that haruno is going completely backwards. At least before he tried to play in his own way which I can behind and respect even if it’s not the best way. I can’t get behind someone throwing the game for legit no reason at all. He’s regressing not improving.

being active on discord but not forums isnt indicative of anything, especially of a ps > smogon forums player. i often check discord at work / other times im out of the house but will very rarely check the forums during the same period. doesnt mean shit.
If you have time to shoot the shit on discord you have time to pop into this thread and make a somewhat substantive post.

Yeah I'm not even willing to townlean Hawkie as quickly as Asek is because both of those scumgames were incredibly good.

I'm not sure how to read Jalmont because I like the tone but the vote on Haruno reminds me of the time when he was scum and went for King which is the kind of play he doesn't usually go for. (IIRC this was in town of salem) He was more passive about that king vote though and headhunted for me first so I'm willing to lean town on this behavior.

Asek's posts stand out as kind of weird but I doubt hard defending Haruno looks like a good play to scum Asek here if they're teammates, not sure about the hawkie rvs townread argument it reads weird but seems nai

vote apricity for going into the game being like "hey guys what wagon can I hop onto"
I thought ap was scum last game because he was irrelevant / afk for all of day 1 before really coming into force day 2. I personally want to see him engage with the game earlier (aka now) but I don't really think it's a big deal atm.

Because I arbitrarily picked you out of the inactives...but since you have now posted I'm swapping to Moody now. If I remember right he has said useful things in a NOC before. As for Haruno, while I wholeheartedly understand the desire to vote him off D1 just so we don't have to deal with him, pushing that now instead of the end of the day seems like a waste of a day.

Unvote

Vote MoodyCloud
This post is scum trying to be lazy and look like they are contributing when in reality they are doing nothing. Lynch mithril

This post is scum trying to be lazy and look like they are contributing when in reality they are doing nothing. Lynch mithril
Is that even looking like I've been contributing? That's called its D1 and I'd at least rather get people to say something. I've never been that good at NOC, especially the complete shitshow that is always D1, so I'll take prodding inactives to at least provide a little help.

All that being said, I don't mind the vote, anything to to have some semblance of connections to go off of.

k
being active on discord but not forums isnt indicative of anything, especially of a ps > smogon forums player. i often check discord at work / other times im out of the house but will very rarely check the forums during the same period. doesnt mean shit.
I would agree thats its for the most part NAI that there hasnt been any content from the slot, however at the same time that doesnt excuse the fact that he hasnt posted yet despite being on his phone at multiple points and being not only online on discord, but also active in convos.

As per the haruno wagon I have only played one game with them (the nommy game) so maybe its just that im not as tired of the "haruno style" as you guys but fmpov it feels like an easy d1 push to be had and the minimal resistance to it (bar hawkie and asek) is telling me there is probably 1-2 scum sitting somewhere on that wagon (unless haruno themselves is scum).

Is that even looking like I've been contributing? That's called its D1 and I'd at least rather get people to say something. I've never been that good at NOC, especially the complete shitshow that is always D1, so I'll take prodding inactives to at least provide a little help.

All that being said, I don't mind the vote, anything to to have some semblance of connections to go off of.
how about you respond to some posts made in the game and make some reads on people who have actually posted instead of voting inactives before 24 hours in the game.

As per the haruno wagon I have only played one game with them (the nommy game) so maybe its just that im not as tired of the "haruno style" as you guys but fmpov it feels like an easy d1 push to be had and the minimal resistance to it (bar hawkie and asek) is telling me there is probably 1-2 scum sitting somewhere on that wagon (unless haruno themselves is scum).
Propose a different lynch then.would you rather vote thubderballz?

Asek

Banned deucer.
king was a horrible toxic person in general, the last noc they played they were a cunt in the mafia chat i was in with them. haruno despite his flaws as a player, i would like to believe, is a nice person.

Asek

Banned deucer.
A) haruno threw the last NOC by indefinitely idling his cop ability.

B) show me the “real discussion” I’m detracting from. Better yet, why don’t you start some real discussion? I’m not the only one with agency itt
well, actually, haruno won the last noc by being bussed by his teammates d1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)