An uber warstory: A last tribute to Smogon

Btw, I so brought the ScarfDialga trend back to the world. XD As soon as I took over like 10th place in 2 days, more people saw my ScarfDialga and used it. D=. Whatever, share the wealth XD

Hey thanks for all of your comments guys.

Ill still see you on aim arti so dont worry, moi start playing ubers again man, and beachboy your formatting is nice and thanks for posting and reading this warstory even though you aren't into ubers.

hey ike
sorry to see you leaving at the top ur game
i havent battled you much but ive learnt a great deal from you
thanks for everything and good luck

Great warstory, shows why you've always been one of the top uber players in the game. Sad to see you go, but good luck in whatever's next.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I am really tempted to place this in the warstory archive. If someone disagrees, say so.

I really enjoyed the story and it's a good view of how the uber metagame for Platinum begins to develop, much like how my warstory vs. Seph played a similar role in early D/P. The battle was pretty intense, with great thoughts of action scattered throughout the story. I am adding my five stars onto this (sorry, forgot lol).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)