AliceOfSinnoh's Little Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, its me again! I was wondering if you'd like a 6IV lonely Totodile with crunch and aqua jet for a bold 5IV porygon. i can also offer a 5IV Adamant Moxie Heracross, but not today. Thank you!

Hello, its me again! I was wondering if you'd like a 6IV lonely Totodile with crunch and aqua jet for a bold 5IV porygon. i can also offer a 5IV Adamant Moxie Heracross, but not today. Thank you!
I can't really say I'm interested in a Totodile or a Heracross, but thanks just the same :)

#113 Chansey (Ultra Ball)
(♀ Only)
Bold 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss
Natural Cure: 1 ♀ available
Serene Grace: 1 ♀ available
Breedable on request

I'm interested in natural cure version of this.

Would you be interested in a treecko? (details below)
Treecko
Unburden
Timid
Leech Seed | Worry Seed | Grass Whistle | Synthesis
31/x/31/31/31/31

Yes? No? :D
Definitely! I believe I have one of these in stock, let me check my inventory.

Yo Alice. still remember our deal? Yamask for Cottonee. Wasn't able to touch base with you for the trade. Hope you would be available soon

Also would like to offer 6IV Goomy modest with Acid Armor and Counter for your Nidoran Male HA

Alice, do you have a 6IV ditto? If not, want one for free?
I would, but I wouldn't take it for free. I'd gladly give you some Pokemon from my thread as compensation for one.

I'd like a ditto... :D
Lol. At any rate, the Chansey is being an excellent Eviolite wall in my team.
Haha, fantastic. Glad to hear she's working out for you.

Yo Alice. still remember our deal? Yamask for Cottonee. Wasn't able to touch base with you for the trade. Hope you would be available soon

Also would like to offer 6IV Goomy modest with Acid Armor and Counter for your Nidoran Male HA
Oh, no, I recall just fine. I added your friend code, but you haven't been online at any of the times I've been on, so I assumed you had forgotten about it. I still have a Yamask, just waiting for you.

I can't say I need a 6IV Goomy, but thank you though.

I would, but I wouldn't take it for free. I'd gladly give you some Pokemon from my thread as compensation for one.

Haha, fantastic. Glad to hear she's working out for you.

Oh, no, I recall just fine. I added your friend code, but you haven't been online at any of the times I've been on, so I assumed you had forgotten about it. I still have a Yamask, just waiting for you.

I can't say I need a 6IV Goomy, but thank you though.
Ok no problem. Coming on now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)