Alfonso Dragonlord's Trade Thread [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ralts one is a private message conversation, and I can't access that :/ If you could screenshot at least the message where you ask for the hatch, it'd be awesome.
Sorry about that, here are 2 screenshots of the whole conversation for the ralts one.TSV 1162 1 of 2.jpg TSV 1162 2 of 2.jpg

Hope this will suffice :)

Last edited:
Hey man, I have quite a big request. There's a possibility you have a few Pokemon I'd like, but it depends on wether they are female and HA or not lol. I'm trying to fill up my collection of special ball Pokemon.

So, here goes, if you have them as female and HA (spitback or 5iv, I don't specifically care tbh), that'd be amazing:
Dream Ball Natu (Magic Bounce);
Dream Ball Cottonee (Chlorophyll);
Dream Ball Illumise (Prankster);
Dream Ball Seviper (Infiltrator);
Dream Ball Shuppet (Cursed Body);
Dream Ball Shellos (East) (Sand Force);
Dream Ball Snover (Soundproof);
Dream Ball Timburr (Sheer Force);
Dream Ball Sandile (Anger Point);
Nest Ball Shelmet (Overcoat).

I have reasons to believe I have some stuff you might like (and some stuff isn't in the thread yet too, will probably update today). ;)

Hey man, I have quite a big request. There's a possibility you have a few Pokemon I'd like, but it depends on wether they are female and HA or not lol. I'm trying to fill up my collection of special ball Pokemon.

So, here goes, if you have them as female and HA (spitback or 5iv, I don't specifically care tbh), that'd be amazing:
Dream Ball Natu (Magic Bounce);
Dream Ball Cottonee (Chlorophyll);
Dream Ball Illumise (Prankster);
Dream Ball Seviper (Infiltrator);
Dream Ball Shuppet (Cursed Body);
Dream Ball Shellos (East) (Sand Force);
Dream Ball Snover (Soundproof);
Dream Ball Timburr (Sheer Force);
Dream Ball Sandile (Anger Point);
Nest Ball Shelmet (Overcoat).

I have reasons to believe I have some stuff you might like (and some stuff isn't in the thread yet too, will probably update today). ;)
I definitely can breed all of them, if I don't have them already. Sadly, this days I don't have too much time for breeding, since my final exams are starting in 2 weeks. About late January I'll have enough time to breed them all.

I definitely can breed all of them, if I don't have them already. Sadly, this days I don't have too much time for breeding, since my final exams are starting in 2 weeks. About late January I'll have enough time to breed them all.
Cool! Take your time. I'm not in a hurry at all. And of course, let me know what you'd like lol.

Cool! Take your time. I'm not in a hurry at all. And of course, let me know what you'd like lol.
I'm mainly interested in your huge collection of RNG'd mons. And... about that, I have a question, since I saw you have a 6 IV impish Salamence from the 3rd gen, but, iirc, that combination of nature and IVs is not possible, because the 6 IV spread is restricted to a few natures, and impish is not between them. How did you get that, then?

I'm mainly interested in your huge collection of RNG'd mons. And... about that, I have a question, since I saw you have a 6 IV impish Salamence from the 3rd gen, but, iirc, that combination of nature and IVs is not possible, because the 6 IV spread is restricted to a few natures, and impish is not between them. How did you get that, then?
That Salamence was RNG bred on my Emerald. :) I will probably RNG a Timid 0 Atk one in Plat or Pearl btw (and Modest Pory is on my todo list once I finish my current runthrough in Diamond).

Hey man remember Oh Snaplez from PS? Anyways Im interested in the jolly hoopa, cmt my nuggetbridge thread. Im willing to do a 2for1.

Christmas adition:

#225 デリバード (Delibird)

Ability: Insomnia
IVs: 31/31/31/31/24/31
Timid nature
Egg moves: Spikes, Destiny Bond, Rapid Spin, Freeze-Dry
OT: Al
TID: 32633
Proof

Hi are you interested in BR, competitive, Shinies? I can offer:

HA 5 IV Adamant Swampert; Dream ball, HA 6 IV Jolly Loppuny; safari ball, Bold Chansey (ivs: 31/0/31/x/31/31); Level Ball, 5 iv Adamant Rhyperior. All breed by me and hatched by Reddit users (I can provide links or proofs for these).

I'm interested in your Shiny Impish Gligar (OT: Seth/ TID: 23990), so let me know if you would like to trade. :)

Hi are you interested in BR, competitive, Shinies? I can offer:

HA 5 IV Adamant Swampert; Dream ball, HA 6 IV Jolly Loppuny; safari ball, Bold Chansey (ivs: 31/0/31/x/31/31); Level Ball, 5 iv Adamant Rhyperior. All breed by me and hatched by Reddit users (I can provide links or proofs for these).

I'm interested in your Shiny Impish Gligar (OT: Seth/ TID: 23990), so let me know if you would like to trade. :)
I'm not specially interested in any of them, sorry :/

Hi there, I'm interested in
#492 Shaymin
IVs: 31/X/31/31/30/31
Timid nature
Not avaliable as UT
OT: Pスクラップ
TID: 12014
RNG'd by ih8ih8sn0w

I see that you're after a few shiny Pokemon and was wondering if I could get you the shiny Bouffalant, Carvanha and Fletchling back in return. If that isn't fair enough for you, I can do another.

Hi there, I'm interested in
#492 Shaymin
IVs: 31/X/31/31/30/31
Timid nature
Not avaliable as UT
OT: Pスクラップ
TID: 12014
RNG'd by ih8ih8sn0w

I see that you're after a few shiny Pokemon and was wondering if I could get you the shiny Bouffalant, Carvanha and Fletchling back in return. If that isn't fair enough for you, I can do another.
Sure, as long as you provide of proof of the hatch

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hey man, you have a lot of nice stuff but right now your sprite website is broken so I can't see your "wants" section... so I can't really know what I can and can't do, do you have a text list?

Well it works now... this is awkward........ anyway I would be happy to do some RNG projects for you, which of those do you want the most?
Sometimes it fails for a moment, but the sprites are shown when refreshing the page.

My main priorities would be this ones:

Porygon
RNG in 4th gen (Platinum Trophy Garden)
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31 (as near as possible)
Modest nature
Tutor moves: None

Salamence
RNG in 4th gen
Timid nature
Tutor moves: Defog, Draco Meteor (optional)

Flygon
RNG in 3rd or 4th gen
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Jolly nature
Tutor moves: Defog

Kyurem
RNG in 5th gen
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Hasty nature
Tutor moves:​

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Sometimes it fails for a moment, but the sprites are shown when refreshing the page.

My main priorities would be this ones:

Porygon
RNG in 4th gen (Platinum Trophy Garden)
Modest nature
Tutor moves: None

Salamence
RNG in 4th gen
Timid nature
Tutor moves: Defog, Draco Meteor (optional)

Flygon
RNG in 3rd or 4th gen
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Jolly nature
Tutor moves: Defog

Kyurem
RNG in 5th gen
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Hasty nature
Tutor moves:​
Alright cool. I can't do the Kyurem but I will do the other 3, is that ok for you?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Yep. What would you ask for them?
Eh I haven't really decided yet. I was going to do the Flygon anyway so I decided I would ask around here :P what are your rates?

I'm going to let you know that I will have to RNG and play through a new file to get Porygon though, Cute Charm doesn't work because it is a genderless Pokemon, so it's worth a little more

Eh I haven't really decided yet. I was going to do the Flygon anyway so I decided I would ask around here :P what are your rates?

I'm going to let you know that I will have to RNG and play through a new file to get Porygon though, Cute Charm doesn't work because it is a genderless Pokemon, so it's worth a little more
Hmmm 2 mons (shinies or SR'd) for Flygon and Mence, and other 2 for Porygon is ok with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)