Gen 5 Aiming for battle subway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let me know if this team is good for battle subway (singles) in BW, not BW2

1. Rotom-Wash
Item: Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
-Volt switch
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden power ice
-Hydro pump
Rotom will be my special sweeper with choice scarf, and it can also scout the opponent's team

2. Haxorus
Item: Life Orb
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
-Dragon dance
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Brick break
Haxorus will be my physical sweeper since haxorus's attack stat is amazing, it will also be my brick breaker to get rid of pesky light screen/reflect users.

3. Togekiss
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Serene grace
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
-Thunder wave
-Air slash
-Wish
-Aura sphere
Togekiss will be my staller with the paraflinch combo, so that opponent's pokemon has a very slim chance of actually moving, and it will be a wish passer also.

Is this team good enough? should i replace some moves? Please let me know
Last edited: Thursday at 9:13 PM

busyguy

formerly mil
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi!

I have to lock your RMT as it is lacking descriptions for the choice of your Pokemon. You need to provide in-depth descriptions (at least 3 lines) for each Pokemon to explain your choices and their roles in the team. Please read the rules and take a look at other RMTs and the RMT archive to see the kind of detail and format we require. I'll unlock it for you if you PM me an updated version of the RMT that complies with the rules.

Have a nice day !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)