ADV Cup III - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, didn't really want to call activity but my opponent vm'd me close to our scheduled time telling me that his internet would be out for the night and we would have to reschedule. I offered to reschedule but he hasn't been online since Friday so bit hard
I don't really want to win via activity so if someone could get a hold of rural via discord/skype/phone/whatever and tell him to play in the next 5 hours or so then I'd be pretty accomodating but if that doesn't happen then I'm requesting an act win

My opponent replied to my VM last sunday but then stopped replying when I asked for a time. We might be able to get this done today if he decides to show up, but otherwise, activity.

Conni

katharsis
BKC, can me and Rodriblutar have an extension?

We scheduled today and played 1 game but I had to go attend something urgent after the game so we re scheduled for Tuesday so hopefully you can grant us an extension until then so we can play our game(s). Thanks.

won vs Vubon

Thank you for your patience during the week. And thanks to wait me when I lost my internet connection too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)