moxie + all dragon types

Unaware Scizor (works offensively too)

Swift Swim Azzumaril (wait... no huge power) swift swim crawdaunt

Fur Coat Chansey/Blissey (NO)

...wow. just wow.

Last edited:

berry

what kind
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
hmn...

Perish Song + shadow tag...

Haunter
Gastly
Mistdrevus
Mismagius

+ Arena Trap...

Celebi

thunder/zap cannon + no guard all electric types

moxie + all dragon types

Unaware Scizor (works offensively too)

Swift Swim Azzumaril (wait... no huge power) swift swim crawdaunt

...wow. just wow.
If you look at the other abilities listed, each of these have a check / counter. Nothing is really OP because it can all be countered by something equally overpowered.

And just like that, Greninja has fallen from grace. No Protean, no Adaptability, no Technician, no Sheer Force, no bueno. I guess Imposter and Tinted Lens are cool.
Hawlucha can do stuff now with Gale Wings, though Aegislash still walls it to hell and back of course.
I'm really excited to use Reckless Blaziken. It has Brave Bird + STABs to use it and can either raise its Speed with Agility or run a Choice item or something. That'll be fun.
Shaymin Sky Forme is definitely going to be really strong with Arena Trap, Aerialate, or Gale Wings. Maybe not banworthy/suspect-worthy though. It'll be interesting.
It also looks like AAA's biggest threats are back in Aerialate Dragonite and Refridgerate Weavile. Those two will probably need a suspect test in the future.
Grass types look pretty annoying with Arena Trap and Poison Heal Leech Seeding. Not horrible I guess. Good for stall.

And just like that, Greninja has fallen from grace. No Protean, no Adaptability, no Technician, no Sheer Force, no bueno. I guess Imposter and Tinted Lens are cool.
Hawlucha can do stuff now with Gale Wings, though Aegislash still walls it to hell and back of course.
I'm really excited to use Reckless Blaziken. It has Brave Bird + STABs to use it and can either raise its Speed with Agility or run a Choice item or something. That'll be fun.
Shaymin Sky Forme is definitely going to be really strong with Arena Trap, Aerialate, or Gale Wings. Maybe not banworthy/suspect-worthy though. It'll be interesting.
It also looks like AAA's biggest threats are back in Aerialate Dragonite and Refridgerate Weavile. Those two will probably need a suspect test in the future.
Grass types look pretty annoying with Arena Trap and Poison Heal Leech Seeding. Not horrible I guess. Good for stall.
That's being suspected atm, too

berry

what kind
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Yeah, GW Skymin is just scary (ask flavio) and Fridge Weavile is currently being tested. It has swept entire teams with a +2 quick attack.

maybe ban combos that appear as strong threats in other tiers already?
(AAA biggest threats: aerilate dnite/noivern, refrigerate weavile.)
Not because they're uncounterable, just because we already have to counter them in AAA, it's not fun if we have to counter them in other tiers as well.

berry

what kind
maybe ban combos that appear as strong threats in other tiers already?
(AAA biggest threats: aerilate dnite/noivern, refrigerate weavile.)
Not because they're uncounterable, just because we already have to counter them in AAA, it's not fun if we have to counter them in other tiers as well.
To be honest, all of the above have been tested and the only one that poses a real threat is Refridge Weavile. Dnite is easily countered (just look at all of those sets o3o) and the same with the more frail noivern. I will however, still test them, but I won't be judging pokemon on how they preform in other metagames.

Ambipom @ King's Rock
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Beat Up
- U-turn
- Return

Beat up hits 6 times if you have all your pokes and has about a 45% chance to flinch with King's Rock but now it has a 75% chance means you will almost always flinch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)