A New Gigalith Build to rise him to UU or OU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently, before X and Y me and my best friends restarted black and white and used an app to create pokemon with different builds. I then wanted to speed through the game. Since I love Gigalith I experimented for fun. I gave it Quiver Dance to make him a killer. Then it hit me. I could make this a reality! But to do so you will need 2 pokemon including Gigalith.

To make this killer Gigalith you will need a QuiverPass Venomoth to put opponent to sleep and set Quiver Dance up, then baton pass to Gigalith! Thus Gigalith being a rock hard death machine. The build I devised is as followed:

Name : The Giga Spike
Item: Rocky Helmet
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
EVs: 252 Atk, 126 Def & 126 Spe
Ability: Sturdy
Moves:
Stealth Rock
Rock Blast
Rock Slide
Bulldoze/Earthquake

The stealth rock is for if you want to start with it without venomoth, you can still use an entry hazard. The 2 rock moves being primary STAB and Bulldoze is a way to dent steel walls and take down fire and other weaknesses and in turn slowing them down. Earthquake is for destruction xD. Sturdy is good for when you baton pass in if you have an unfortunate 1hko opportunity you will survive and still take someone down with you.

What do you all think?

If this is a metagame thingy, i didn't know and am Sorry, if it is please feel free to delete it :3

Last edited:

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
This build will not raise Gigalith up a tier. Tiers are determined by usage, so Gigaltich would have to be used a lot in order to actually raise up a tier. The best this set could do is ban it to BL3, which isn't happening because: Venomoth isn't in NU to give it support, and this set isn't that good. It's countered by Skarm, and other flying/floating steel types. Just my 2 cents.

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Gigalith is in NU and the only set it can run without being outclassed by the huge amount of Rock-types still faces huge competitiion with Golem, which the majority of the time is way better due to its Ground typing and STAB Earthquake.

Also, this is the wrong forum to post this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)