Inactive A new competitive website based on PS replays algorithms

Hello everyone,

My name is Uphaze, I'm the French creator of the AlphaBuilder. For those who doesn't know it, it's a tool to help to build teams I programed one month ago, downloadable in the description of this video

I'm here to talk you about a new project I have (based on this AlphaBuilder), and I want to know if the Pokemon Showdown webmasters allow me to use their tools to create it.

I want to create a new competitive website, where players can subscribe and have their own account. Then, they will copy/paste their Pokemon Showdown teams in their profiles, and the AlphaBuilder AI will simulate battles between them.
I have an example of such a simulation here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aw3oxma3eot0fj5/OUBattle.html?dl=1

The finality of this project is the ability for each player to have simulated battles every day between other players, ranked (5 battles each time to prevent hax or 50/50s) and not ranked to test their teams. Then a world ranking will be generated to elect the best TeamBuilder in the world.
If the PS webmasters agree, I'll of course make advertising to the Pokemon Showdown website in my own one. I think this project will allow players to build good teams, and when they will see that their teams win a lot of times, they will be more motivated to play themselves in the Pokemon Showdown ladder!

What do you think about that?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Uphaze

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)