A Day at the Beach (Sun vs Sand UU Warstory)

Great warstory. UU was refreshing, and even though I know almost zero about UU, I understood all of your moves perfectly, even the misplays. A 9/10 from me.

From one beginner to another I say to you sir excellent job! This here is a fine warstory and I applaud your dramatic prose compared to the description of a pokemon battle I could give. Visual aids such as the pictures when the pokemon switched out were appreciated. Keep up the good work.

Wow, thank you everyone for all the comments, kind words, and Luvdiscs!!!

I never imagined this would would be that well received, I'm actually making that face irl, no lie son. I'll be sure to be on the lookout for another really good (hopefully even better battle) to write up for all of you!

Cheers!

This was a perfect warstory! My few problems were your initial lack of foresight and the Sleep Powder hax, but other than that it was awesome. Keep up the good work and keep learning from your mistakes. Write another one soon!
10/10

Awesome warstory! It's nice to read a UU one. OU warstories get boring after a while because everyone uses the same stuff. The formatting was nice, and the battle was great. Definitely a 10 for me. Reading warstories like this make me wish the battle simulators were blind-accessible.

9001/10, and a Luvdisc from me. If I could, I'd Archive this in a jiffy :)
Given, I'd switch to Victini over just about everything, but still

I read this a while ago, but apparently didn't post in it. I enjoyed it very much, and I hope you will continue to write stories for Dragonspiral in the future.

This was very interesting actually
and I do mean it because I rarely post outside from the wifi forums.
Very entertaining without recurring to drama… I mean hax xD

Very good warstory for your first one. Throughout the latter days of DPP when BW was announced I constantly posted that UU would be better than OU, this warstory can serve as good evidence for my argument but tiers are always a user preference.

10/10

Hey man, long time no see. Get online more >:(

Honestly, this is probably my favorite UU warstory. Your thinking process is really good and the way you use the process of elimination to decide the best move is great. Keep up the awesome work!

And stop being so inactive ;P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)