???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the Pokemon Online Smogon server battling people, which I joined yesterday, and was beating a few people with a new team I was testing. I was facing this person and had the upper-hand when they suddenly forfeited and then I was instantaneously kicked from the server with the message "Disconnected from the server".

I shut off the client and turned it back on where I received an error message that "Another with the name Voodo133 is already logged in." and I was not able to log in. My name is not common at all, I have never seen it on the internet before, and I was just logged in to the client when it forced me out. What could have possibly happened?!

As of now, I still can not sign in.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Yeah you got lagged from the server or whatever

Voodoo133 is on the server as a 'ghost' it's still there but nobody is online

Either go on under a different username and ask a mod to kick it, or wait until it logs off

Thanks, I just got kind of derped where after like 10 minutes I couldn't log back in xD

I'll try and close this thread if there is a way. If not, a mod could close it? Appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)