2017/18 (Soccer) Football Thread

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Fantasy is going to shit...

I've gone down in overall rank for the past 7 weeks, with my captain scoring 2 points every week, getting trolled by Kane/Hazard/Morata/Salah whoever I pick as captain blanks whilst my vice gets points. Gone down from 70,000 in week 10 to 436,000 now. Also down to seventh on Smogon league, but when I look at my team it still looks pretty good

The past few weeks in FPL have been terrible for me too. From 3rd in the Smogon League to 9th now. Trolled by rotation and players drawing blanks :-(

xuba

Banned deucer.
This is going to seem slightly random because I have not been really keeping up w this thread, but I think man city are gonna win the pl this year, much to my annoyance as my team (chelsea) are looking strong but not enough to contest man city imo

Man City is unstoppable, Barcelona too. (On their leagues)
I hope to see english derbies in the ucl, like a Chelsea vs Liverpool, how it was early.
Napoli won't win the Serie A imo, they have a good attack but I think Juventus ''will be back'' soon.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I dunno about that. Van Dijk has been shit this season so 75 mil seems too steep
For Liverpool nothing is too steep for a quality centre back. For me, Liverpool are the 2nd best attacking team in the league this season, but they risk missing out on top 4 because of a horrible, shaky defence. VVD has probably been shit this season because he knew he was leaving this transfer window, he's still a top quality centre back, and I think with him in the team, Liverpool's top 4 chances are massively increased, so it's worth the 75mil. It's a funny situation because clubs will know that Liverpool desperately need a centre back so they are able to overcharge them

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
dont think i could like jesse lingard ever. even if a scored a 90th minute world cup final winner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)