1v1 1v1LT Playoffs [Won by UnleashOurPassion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Landon vs Gyff

GYFF IS YOUR WINNER.
3-1 Wp, don't worry about the hax it's fine. :) You'll go far!
Sorry ken...

...and I forgot to save replays. I don't think Gyff did either?
Much love my man, good playing with you even though hax snuck its unwanted nose in anyway...

I did save two replays; here they are if anyone is interested:
file:///C:/Users/Toast/Downloads/Gen71v1-2017-09-12-gyffyrd-landona21%20(1).html
file:///C:/Users/Toast/Downloads/Gen71v1-2017-09-12-gyffyrd-landona21.html

Felucia

Robot Empress
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
Won against charizard8888 in 5 games. ggs zard I hope to see you again!

0-1 Game 1: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen71v1-631413189 (fyi I clicked Earthquake thinking I was faster rip)
1-1 Game 2: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen71v1-631413602 (Credits to Gross Meta)
2-1 Game 3: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen71v1-631413759 (More credits to Gross Meta)
3-1 Game 4: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen71v1-631414032 (smh UOP)
3-2 Game 5: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen71v1-631414274 (B O C A L I O N)

Gross Meta (Metagross-Mega) @ Metagrossite
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Def / 192 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Ice Punch
- Rock Tomb
- Earthquake
- Iron Head

Shoutout LSF
Shoutout rolls 252 Atk Tough Claws Charizard-Mega-X Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 64 Def Metagross-Mega: 342-404 (93.9 - 110.9%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO

DEG

The night belongs to you
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ROUND 2:

Winners Bracket:

UnleashOurPassion (#11) vs (#1) gyffyrd
(Activity)

Downcoming3 (#2) vs (#16)toadandhishaxx

XSTATIC COLD (#5) vs (#10) WhalemanCheng

Scraftionite (#13) vs (#7) dusk raimon

Losers Bracket:

Chickenpie2 (#12) vs (#15) partys over

charizard8888 (#6) vs (#3) The Official Glyx

Wrath of Alakazam (#4) vs (#9) motogp

UBERLandon21 (#8) vs (#14) Santu
(activity)

Deadline: Wednesday 20th of September.
Round 3 will be out before if all of the games are completed before deadline just like this week (1 game not completed is okay).

Last edited:

dusk raimon

Banned deucer.
Winners bracket:

UnleashOurPassion vs gyffryd- a controversial pick but I'm going with the upset mainly because i think gyff surprised me round 1 beating landon and I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do, although UOP can very easily win this with his innovative sets

Downcoming3 vs glyx- Glyx is a very solid player and should beat toad to play dc3 and as much as I think this will be super close, i don't feel comfortable predicting against glyx, even vs someone as skilled as dc3

XSTATIC COLD vs WhalemanCheng- if XSC brings the same team 3 times again i don't see how anyone left in winners bracket can lose to him

Scraftionite vs dusk raimon- idk either of these guys again but I'm just going with whoever has nicer abs

Losers bracket:

Chickenpie2 vs Partys over- i think partys is crashing out r2 bop

charizard8888 vs toadandhishaxx- zard is one of the best players in SM 1v1 imo its just his unfortunate luck he played UOP round 1

Wrath of Alakazam vs motogp- moto finna come in with the clutch I'm still backing him, even vs someone like atti actually actually I'm feeling atti bounce back from his L and try his hardest, sorry moto

UBERLandon21 vs Santu- Sorry santu but Landon is a very very solid player

Last edited:
First of all, this is all part of DEG's plan to make me lose.
Now time for predictions:
Wrath Of Alakazam vs motogp (y tho)

UBERLandon21 vs Santu (yeah landon is GOOD.And I mean GOOD)

Chickenpie2 vs partys over (partys can and will recover from the loss)

Scraftionite vs Dusk raimon (ok that's a close one I think raimon will win but Scrafty also has potential)

XSTATIC COLD vs WhalemanCheng (since attidude lost the only one who can beat XSC is UOP and his hax)

UnleashOurPassion vs gyffyrd (this man beat Landon)

Predictions

XStaticCold vs WhalemanCheng

It's obvious to say who's going to win because xstatic is overall a lot more experienced than me. I'm pretty sure I need some hax to beat this user. xD

pazza

Banned deucer.
UnleashOurPassion vs gyffryd- Underrated imo
Downcoming3 vs glyx - Very skilled make me proud !
XSTATIC COLD vs WhalemanCheng- if XSC brings the same team 3 times again i don't see how anyone left in winners bracket can lose to him

Scraftionite vs dusk raimon idk

Winners bracket:

UnleashOurPassion vs gyffryd- a controversial pick but I'm going with the upset mainly because i think gyff surprised me round 1 beating landon and I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do, although UOP can very easily win this with his innovative sets

Downcoming3 vs glyx- Glyx is a very solid player and should beat toad to play dc3 and as much as I think this will be super close, i don't feel comfortable predicting against glyx, even vs someone as skilled as dc3

Scraftionite vs dusk raimon- idk either of these guys again but I'm just going with whoever has nicer abs

Losers bracket:

Chickenpie2 vs Partys over- i think partys is crashing out r2 bop

charizard8888 vs toadandhishaxx- zard is one of the best players in SM 1v1 imo its just his unfortunate luck he played UOP round 1

Wrath of Alakazam vs motogp- moto finna come in with the clutch I'm still backing him, even vs someone like atti actually actually I'm feeling atti bounce back from his L and try his hardest, sorry moto

UBERLandon21 vs Santu- Sorry santu but Landon is a very very solid player
When i think i difnt played any game.... appreciated ur support raimon

Felt really bored so lets do predictions
UOP vs gyff (just going of who i know more :/ )
DC3 vs glyx or toad (Dc3 will bop either of them)
XSC vs Whaleman (sticking with fan favorites)
Scraftionite vs Raimon ( arent we all suprised )

Losers bracket
CP3 vs partys ( i believe party will come back )
Charizard8888 vs glyx or toad ( unsure )
Wrath vs motogp ( aye )
Landon vs santu (landon has more experience)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)