1v1 1v1 Ladder Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landon

im in that tonka
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Forum Name: UBERLandon21
Cycle # Alts: 1v1LT1Landon, 1v1LT1JAVALE21
Do my alts for Cycle # contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules? Yes! Javale"21"

Forum name: Vinz28
Cycle 1 Alts: 1v1LT1D Both 1v1LT1A Vinz
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes

Forum Name: Ayia
Cycle 1 Alts: 1v1LT1 Ayia, 1v1LT1 AyiAdvance, 1v1LT1AYearinAdv
Do my alts for Cycle # contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yeah. Ayia is an acronym, so they all relate to the acronym.

Forum name: motogp
Cycle # Alts: 1st cycle:1v1LTmotogp,Second cycle:1v1LT2motoboy
Do my alts for Cycle # contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes!

Last edited:
Forum name: Jho
Cycle # Alts: 1v1LT1 Jho, 1v1LT1 Jhoe, 1v1LT1 J who
Do my alts for Cycle # contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes!

Dj Breloominati♬

born to play, forced to john
is a Top Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
Forum name - Spitfire arcanine
Cycle 1 alts - 1v1LT arcanine , 1v1 LT spitfire

ggopw

Banned deucer.
Forum name: ggopw
Cycle 1 Alts: 1v1LT1 ggopw , 1v1LT1 ggwpo , 1v1LT1 ggpwo
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes!!!

Forum name: ace4r
Cycle # Alts: Week 1: 1v1LT1ace4r/1v1LT1ace4rladders
Do my alts for Cycle 2 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes!

Forum name: Governo Sombra (and Good ol' Ab00s; Instrumentality3.0 & Pedro Mexia on sim)
Cycle # Alts: 1v1LT1Mexia (for Week 1)

Betathunder

alphalightning
Forum name: betathunder
Cycle # Alts: 1v1LT1 betathunder

XSTATIC COLD

Banned deucer.
Forum Name: XSTATIC COLD , Sulfate Chlorure, Tropical Freeze
Cycle # Alts: Weeks 1: 1v1LT1 Xstatic 1v1LT1 Sulfur 1v1LT1 Tropicalz
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes!

Forum name: Elyna
Cycle # Alts: Week 1: 1v1LT1 Elyna
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes!

TJ

Banned deucer.
is the Smogon Tour Season 34 Championis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Forum name: TJ
Cycle # Alts: Week 1: 1v1LT1 TJ
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes

DEG

we tangle endlessly
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Cycle 1 is over, congratulations to our first cycle qualifiers.

#1 - 1v1LT1 gyff / gyffyrd

ELO: 1733
W: 161 / L: 83 / Win Ratio: 65% / GXE: 73%

#2 - 1v1LT1DC3 / Downcoming3

ELO: 1724
W: 127 / L: 78 / Win Ratio: 62% / GXE: 69%

#3 - 1v1LT Glyx / The Official Glyx

ELO: 1723
W: 105 / L: 64 / Win Ratio: 62% / GXE: 71%

#4 - 1v1LT1tidude / Wrath of Alakazam

ELO: 1718
W: 318 / L: 203 / Win Ratio: 61% / GXE: 71%

Cycle 1 Teams and Pokemon:

- This team was used by Wrath of Alakazam to qualify first cycle which uses 3 top threats in the metagame, this team utilizes Mega Charizard X, which has been dropping in usage lately, which is an effective counter to a lot of Pokemon notably the rising Steel-type Pokemon, this will probably give the chance to Charizard X to rise up again. Tapu Lele is also a threat that is seeing less usage than before but still effective alongside a Steel-type check. Mega Gyarados proves once again that it is one of the scariest threats in the metagame when combined with other threats, here Tapu Lele and Mega Charizard X, it can be a monster terrorizing the opponent. This team is one of the teams that Attidude used to reach seed #4 in cycle 1.

- Snorlax was used by Downcoming3 to achieve success in the first cycle. Downcoming3 proved that Snorlax is a threat slept on in the metagame. Snorlax can take on many Pokemon thanks to the combination of Yawn+Belly Drum which, with a few sleep lucky sleep turns, can turn give Snorlax a win against the foe. Snorlax was used in a rotational team consisting of Charizard X or Y, Sawk, Kyurem-Black and others. This gave Downcoming3 the edge over his opponent and made him earn Seed #2 in cycle 1.

/
/
: Attidude wasn't the only person to use Charizard but gyffyrd and other competitors used it. The surprise factor it gives, whether being X or Y, gives the player an edge to easily switch between both forms between battles without the opponent suspecting it which gives the player the edge over the opponent, this mind games made Charizard a perfect pick which gave it more ladder play than it was gaining last weeks. Another Kanto starter Mega evolution, Venusaur, was also used by gyffyrd to achieve success on the ladder earning him #1 Seed. Mega Venusaur is a defensive threats that opposes on the raising of Mega Gyarados and Mimikyu. Gyff also used Kyurem-Black and might had more rotational spots in his team.

: Mimikyu was a famous pick in Cycle 1, it was used by a lot of players that tried to qualify this cycle, such as dusk raimon, specially Curse Mimikyu which allows the player to get a lot of "Free Wins" because it straight up beats unprepared opponents. Plus, some users also changes between Curse Mimikyu and SD+3 attacks Mimikyu as they have different counters which also allows the player to have the upper hand on the mind games against his opponent. Will Cycle 2 see more Mimikyus?

Last edited:

DEG

we tangle endlessly
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Cycle 2 starts now, you need NEW alts to start laddering, please use the tag 1v1LT2.

Forum name: DEG
Cycle 2 Alts: 1v1LT2 DEG, 1v1LT2 DEGG, 1v1LT2 Degging
Do my alts for Cycle 2 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes!
Cycle 2 ends: Sunday 27th of August at 8 AM GMT.

Happy Laddering!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)