Tournament 1v1 BO5 Tournaments [Won by InfernapeTropius11]

DEG

The night belongs to you
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
For 1v1 UU are we keeping the old banlist?
No, for 1v1 UU please use the new banlist:

Charizard-Mega-X, Charizard-Mega-Y, Kyurem-Black, Lopunny-Mega, Greninja, Dragonite, Mawile-Mega, Porygon-Z, Mega Sableye, Gyarados-Mega, Gardevoir-Mega, Garchomp, Jirachi, Alakazam-Mega, Heracross-Mega, Whimsicott, Mega Venusaur, Mega Garchomp

DoW

formally Death on Wings
Claiming activity, I was online at the agreed time (plus an hour and a half afterwards) and didn't see my opponent, and I've gotta go for the evening and having already asked for an extension this is dragging out somewhat <_<

ggopw

Banned deucer.
No u weren't i was there on 4 pm and u were nowhere to be found 40 minutes and i told u i cant stay for long since i was tired af plus u were not there on monday the time u said u will be there and now U cant play at night u said u could yesterday wtf man

DoW

formally Death on Wings
You said we had the same timezone, and http://prnt.sc/bp8ny5 (4pm was the agreed time)

I'll see if I can play tomorrow, but I'm pretty busy so I can't guarantee anything.

Edit @ below: I was 15 minutes early. I stayed there for over an hour and a half. I'm willing to play still, but I'm not sure I'll be available tomorrow.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)