けんた's Pet Shop of Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.
No trade thread but interested in your female dratini spitback (dream ball)

Can offer a spitback buneary in a love ball.

Female/jolly 31/31/31/x/x/31 e.m: fire punch, ice punch, switcheroo, encore.

PM me if interested.

Can also give it a power bracer if you let me have the flawless female dratini

Hi! Im interested in a female spitback of Mummy, CMT :)
I'm interested in a female Chikorita @ Nest Ball. What do I need to trade for that? :3

Would you trade one of your pokemon for a power bracer or any battle mansion item of your choice?
Yes, I typically charge 16 BP (1 power item) for a 4 IV spitback; but I might charge extra for rare Pokéballs and females with low gender ratio. I'm currently looking for 1 Power Bracer, if you're interested.

No trade thread but interested in your female dratini spitback (dream ball)

Can offer a spitback buneary in a love ball.

Female/jolly 31/31/31/x/x/31 e.m: fire punch, ice punch, switcheroo, encore.

PM me if interested.

Can also give it a power bracer if you let me have the flawless female dratini
Unfortunately, I already have a female Buneary @ Love Ball. I'd gladly trade one of my Dratinis for one of the female Pokémon in my wanted list - especially a female Skarmory @ Heavy Ball.

I'm interested in a female Chikorita @ Nest Ball. What do I need to trade for that? :3

Yes, I typically charge 16 BP (1 power item) for a 4 IV spitback; but I might charge extra for rare Pokéballs and females with low gender ratio. I'm currently looking for 1 Power Bracer, if you're interested.

Unfortunately, I already have a female Buneary @ Love Ball. I'd gladly trade one of my Dratinis for one of the female Pokémon in my wanted list - especially a female Skarmory @ Heavy Ball.
Can also offer croagunk or riolu spitbacks. Both female in dream balls.

Both have egg moves

Don't have anything from your wants lists unfortunately.

What about multiple battle mansion item for a 5IV Pokemon. Are you willing to do that? You can pick any second item of your choice. :)

Also would you do ability capsule for a 5IV pokemon trade, one to one?

Ill get you whatever maison items you want just name it for this beauty

Larvitar
Ability: Guts
Nature: Jolly
Egg Moves: Pursuit / Curse / Dragon Dance / Stealth Rock
~ Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 (x2 male)

*EDIT*
oh and also this

Riolu
Ability: Steadfast
Nature: Timid
Egg Moves: Crunch / Bullet Punch / Agility / Vacuum Wave
~ male x/x/31/31/31/31 Timid with BP/Agility/VW (x2 Prankster, x1 Steadfast)

Can also offer croagunk or riolu spitbacks. Both female in dream balls.

Both have egg moves

Don't have anything from your wants lists unfortunately.
Sadly, I don't need a Croagunk or Riolu in a Dream Ball. Do you have any other Pokémon for trade? :)

What about multiple battle mansion item for a 5IV Pokemon. Are you willing to do that? You can pick any second item of your choice. :)

Also would you do ability capsule for a 5IV pokemon trade, one to one?
I prefer to trade 5 IV (perfect) Pokémon for other 5 IV (perfect) Pokémon, but I don't mind trading 4-5 IV (imperfect) spitbacks for items.

I would trade a 5 IV (perfect) Pokémon for an Ability Capsule if I ever need one; unfortunately, I don't need one at the moment.

Since females are dificult to get, and it have a rare ball and egg moves, i can trade you a female spitback (4 good IV) for one of the flawless 5IV Yamask female
Sounds fair! :3

Let me know when you want to trade!

Ill get you whatever maison items you want just name it for this beauty

Larvitar
Ability: Guts
Nature: Jolly
Egg Moves: Pursuit / Curse / Dragon Dance / Stealth Rock
~ Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 (x2 male)

*EDIT*
oh and also this

Riolu
Ability: Steadfast
Nature: Timid
Egg Moves: Crunch / Bullet Punch / Agility / Vacuum Wave
~ male x/x/31/31/31/31 Timid with BP/Agility/VW (x2 Prankster, x1 Steadfast)
As I've noted above, I typically prefer to trade perfect Pokémon for other perfect Pokémon; unless, of course, you give me an offer I can't resist! ;)

As for the Riolu, I don't mind trading one for a Power Bracer.

Sadly, I don't need a Croagunk or Riolu in a Dream Ball. Do you have any other Pokémon for trade? :)

I prefer to trade 5 IV (perfect) Pokémon for other 5 IV (perfect) Pokémon, but I don't mind trading 4-5 IV (imperfect) spitbacks for items.

I would trade a 5 IV (perfect) Pokémon for an Ability Capsule if I ever need one; unfortunately, I don't need one at the moment.

Sounds fair! :3

Let me know when you want to trade!

As I've noted above, I typically prefer to trade perfect Pokémon for other perfect Pokémon; unless, of course, you give me an offer I can't resist! ;)

As for the Riolu, I don't mind trading one for a Power Bracer.
Welp as I said, I can provide any BP items. even ability capsules. Whatever you want. Or I can provide a modest perfect clauncher

So how? What would you like?
Unfortunately, I don't need your Dratini and Clauncher. While I do accept items, I dislike trading perfect Pokémon for items because they are valued differently and the deal usually gets messy and complicated. An Ability Capsule would be a fair trade, except I currently don't need one. I appreciate your interest, though! :)

Ability: Marvel Scale
Nature: Adamant
Egg Moves: Aqua Jet / Dragon Pulse / Iron Tail / Extreme Speed
Stock:
~ 4 IV spitbacks (x1 female, x5 male)
~ 31/x/31/31/31/31 (x1 female)
~ 31/31/31/x/31/31 female with Shed Skin

I have female karrablast with 4 egg moves in dream balls if you interested? i would like a female of this with its hidden ability
the karrablast is still in an egg so it will have your ID once hatched :)
2,6 - Karrablast (F) - Adamant - No Guard - 31.31.31.31.31.31 {1470}

I only have two female Marvel Scale Dratini spitbacks available:
- 31/x/31/31/31/31
- 31/31/31/x/31/x

If that's ok, I'll be more than happy to trade for your unhatched No Guard Karrablast. If not, a female No Guard Karrablast spitback would be fine.

sure ill take the one with x in attack :)
ive already added you and it's cool i already got my shiny one, these are extras that i couldn;t get SV matches to and need gone anyway

gunna be in a quick battle so please hold on a minute...

I have female karrablast with 4 egg moves in dream balls if you interested? i would like a female of this with its hidden ability
the karrablast is still in an egg so it will have your ID once hatched :)
2,6 - Karrablast (F) - Adamant - No Guard - 31.31.31.31.31.31 {1470}
I thought you have one in a Dream Ball? Never mind... Lol
The screen doesn't show the ball unless I check the summary.

when trading eggs you don't see what ball it is in until it is traded. you will see the dream ball appear after the trade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)