けんた's Pet Shop of Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll send you over a gen 5 exclusive moveset eevee with one of the berries you need for your female honedge.

I'll send you over a gen 5 exclusive moveset eevee with one of the berries you need for your female honedge.
Thanks! :)

I still owe you that female Dratini I mentioned last time, and you can send over that 4 IV Bulletproof Chespin I gave you by accident (unless you don't need the Dratini).

What kind of berries do you have in stock?

I got too many dratinis :P I think I have all berries besides the mansion ones, passho I know I have for sure.

I got too many dratinis :P
OK... I figured I ask, though! Lol ;p

I'll be breeding more Pokemon in the near future - just let me know what you want! :)

I think I have all berries besides the mansion ones, passho I know I have for sure.
I'm assuming you want the female 31/31/x/31/31/0 Brave Honedge? Just let me know whenever you're able to trade! :)

I will complete my berry collection! Gotta plant 'em all!! XD

By the way, is the Eevee nickname-able?

Interested in your Ghastly, and one of each nature of Larvitar. Only interested in the females. I have aggronite and a shop of some stuff for you to look through. Might also be able to get you some Power items if your more interested in those.

OK... I figured I ask, though! Lol ;p

I'll be breeding more Pokemon in the near future - just let me know what you want! :)

I'm assuming you want the female 31/31/x/31/31/0 Brave Honedge? Just let me know whenever you're able to trade! :)

I will complete my berry collection! Gotta plant 'em all!! XD

By the way, is the Eevee nickname-able?
SAdly no, its a gen 5 transfer
Yes thats the female I want,I ll contact you in a few minutes

Interested in thick fat swinub
I have modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 female mareep to offer or a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Pinsir with quick attack and Close combat egg moves.

Interested in your Ghastly, and one of each nature of Larvitar. Only interested in the females. I have aggronite and a shop of some stuff for you to look through. Might also be able to get you some Power items if your more interested in those.
First of all, awesome Mizore avatar!! :3

I can definitely trade you one of my female Timid Gastly and female Careful/Jolly/Hasty Larvitar - but I only have spitbacks available at the moment. If that's OK, I'd love to trade for your Adamant Shell Armor Turtwig with Double Edge/Superpower/Thrash/Seed Bomb and maybe a few power items to cover the rest. I'm also interested in your Aggronite, but jerricent is supposed to trade me one so I'll wait for his decision first. Besides, I just ran out of female Gastlys and I still need to breed more... lol ;p

I'll work on replenishing my stock of female Gastlys. Let me know if you're still interested! ;)

Interested in thick fat swinub
I have modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 female mareep to offer or a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Pinsir with quick attack and Close combat egg moves.
Unfortunately, I only have one Thick Fat Swinub in stock: an Adamant female (x/31/31/x/31/31) with SR/Icicle Crash @ Ultra Ball. If that's OK, I'd gladly accept a similar-value spitback (preferably females with unique Pokeballs - especially the ones I specified in my "want list") or Power Items. Let me know if you're still interested! :)

Hello there, Kenta. I saw your wanted list. I have a timid protean greninja, and I can breed one for you if you like. I also have 2 or 3 power items, as well as a battle maison item or two.

Unfortunately, I can only play my DS on Saturday. Sorry about that. =/

I'm looking for a 6 IV chansey. Any nature would be fine. Doesn't matter to me, since I need it for chain breeding

I'll give you anything else you want, tell me what you need.

Thanks

First of all, awesome Mizore avatar!! :3

I can definitely trade you one of my female Timid Gastly and female Careful/Jolly/Hasty Larvitar - but I only have spitbacks available at the moment. If that's OK, I'd love to trade for your Adamant Shell Armor Turtwig with Double Edge/Superpower/Thrash/Seed Bomb and maybe a few power items to cover the rest. I'm also interested in your Aggronite, but jerricent is supposed to trade me one so I'll wait for his decision first. Besides, I just ran out of female Gastlys and I still need to breed more... lol ;p

I'll work on replenishing my stock of female Gastlys. Let me know if you're still interested! ;)

Unfortunately, I only have one Thick Fat Swinub in stock: an Adamant female (x/31/31/x/31/31) with SR/Icicle Crash @ Ultra Ball. If that's OK, I'd gladly accept a similar-value spitback (preferably females with unique Pokeballs - especially the ones I specified in my "want list") or Power Items. Let me know if you're still interested! :)
I'm fine with waiting you just want spitbacks for spitbacks? I can breed you a perfect if it covers more than one spitback

Hello there, Kenta. I saw your wanted list. I have a timid protean greninja, and I can breed one for you if you like. I also have 2 or 3 power items, as well as a battle maison item or two.

Unfortunately, I can only play my DS on Saturday. Sorry about that. =/

I'm looking for a 6 IV chansey. Any nature would be fine. Doesn't matter to me, since I need it for chain breeding

I'll give you anything else you want, tell me what you need.

Thanks
I appreciate your offer; unfortunately, I don't need Protean Froakies. In fact, I'm trying to trade away my Froakie spitbacks. In addition, I don't have any Chanseys in stock. Thanks, though.

I'm fine with waiting you just want spitbacks for spitbacks? I can breed you a perfect if it covers more than one spitback
We can do that! :)

I'll trade you the Gastly and one of the Larvitars for a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Shell Armor Turtwig with Double Edge/Superpower/Thrash/Seed Bomb, and I'll charge you 3 power items for the remaining 2 Larvitars.

Let me know if that's OK! :3

I appreciate your offer; unfortunately, I don't need Protean Froakies. In fact, I'm trying to trade away my Froakie spitbacks. In addition, I don't have any Chanseys in stock. Thanks, though.

We can do that! :)

I'll trade you the Gastly and one of the Larvitars for a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Shell Armor Turtwig with Double Edge/Superpower/Thrash/Seed Bomb, and I'll charge you 3 power items for the remaining 2 Larvitars.

Let me know if that's OK! :3
Sounds good what power items do you want?

heal bell,wish,hyper voice and I think protect. I fell asleep last night sorry.
It's cool. Just let me know when you want to trade! :)

Heya! Got your mons ready now. :) Whenever you're able to trade!
Sorry, I had to work all day... :(
Let's try this again tomorrow.

Sounds good what power items do you want?
I'm not sure yet. I'll let you know tomorrow! For now, I'll try to get some sleep. Soo tiirreedd... (-.-)zZz

No problem. ^^ Hoping to catch you online sometime today then!
Thanks! I'm currently stuck at an auto repair shop, but I might be able to manage using my phone. Let me know if you're able to trade! :)

EDIT: I just found out that their internet connection is incompatible with my 3DS. I'll have to wait until I get home before I can trade... :(

Hello,

Can you CMT for:

Ability: Friend Guard
Nature: Bold
Egg Moves: none
Stock:
~ 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Friend Guard (x2 male)
Sure! :3

I'll check your thread later today and let you know if I see anything I need.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)