♣Adrima's Shinies and Rare Balls Shop CLOSED, OPENING A NEW ONE IN A FEW DAYS ♣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I'm sorry. I can't do this atm... Thought I could but I will have to go sooner as I wanted. Maybe another day ? Or I can give you several credits in my shop for both of them and make them Non-Redis for me ? It's as you prefer. Sorry again for wasting your time :/
12 credits?

hi i have a female 5iv absol naive nature in friend ball with playrough sucker punch baton pass megahorn. I am interested in your sports ball scyther. if you need time to breed it i don't mind waiting. I would want it to be in a female nature too.

Also just asking would you be interested in trading such apricon ball pokemon fpr your shinies? i have many more apricon ball female pokemon in stock but you don't have anything i want or i already have them.

hi i have a female 5iv absol naive nature in friend ball with playrough sucker punch baton pass megahorn. I am interested in your sports ball scyther. if you need time to breed it i don't mind waiting. I would want it to be in a female nature too.

Also just asking would you be interested in trading such apricon ball pokemon fpr your shinies? i have many more apricon ball female pokemon in stock but you don't have anything i want or i already have them.
Could you list all your apricorn ball females ? I can do a Shiny for 2 flawless apricorn ball females or 3 or 4 spitbacks ( depending on the egg moves and IVs ).
Send it by PM, would be easier ^^

Any of these 2 interest you for a female Chatot:

- Miltank: Careful - Thick Fat - EM: Double-Edge, Helping Hand, Punishment, and Seismic Toss - 31/31/31/x/31/31 **(Dream Ball)**

- Murkrow: Adamant - Prankster - EM: Perish Song, Whirlwind, BB, and Flatter - 31/31/31/x/31/31 **(Dream Ball)**

Last edited:
12 credits?
Can be OK but I will have to find which value has a credit... I may go with :
1 credit = 1 spitback
2 credits = 1 Flawless
3 credits = 1 flawless + 1 spitback
4 credits = 2 flawless
6 credits = 1 shiny / legend
Seems good as I will win 1 shiny and 1 legends so you will win 12 credits.

Any of these 2 interest you for a female Chatot:

- Miltank: Careful - Thick Fat - EM: Double-Edge, Helping Hand, Punishment, and Seismic Toss - 31/31/31/x/31/31 **(Dream Ball)**

- Murkrow: Adamant - Prankster - EM: Perish Song, Whirlwind, BB, and Flatter - 31/31/31/x/31/31 **(Dream Ball)**
The Murkrow seems interesting. Can we trade spitback for spitback though ? I don't have enough time to breed atm :/

Can be OK but I will have to find which value has a credit... I may go with :
1 credit = 1 spitback
2 credits = 1 Flawless
3 credits = 1 flawless + 1 spitback
4 credits = 2 flawless
6 credits = 1 shiny / legend
Seems good as I will win 1 shiny and 1 legends so you will win 12 credits.

The Murkrow seems interesting. Can we trade spitback for spitback though ? I don't have enough time to breed atm :/
I'm only interested in perfects I'm afraid. :/

Thanks for your time..!! :)

UPDATE !

Glaceon

Modest | Brandon | 61675 | Snow Cloak | lvl 50
31/14/31/30/30/31( HP Ground ) | 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe / 6 Def | Male
Blizzard | Shadow Ball | Wish | Hidden Power Ground
Need to be cloned

You interested in a adamant rhyhorn in a heavy ball with 4 egg moves ( sorry no stealth rocks :c) , adamant sentret in a dream ball with trick and natural gift, adamant anorith in a dream ball with aqua jet and knock off, and calm swablu in a dream ball with egg moves? (:
Mainly interested in meowth, ponyta, and shroomish, but if those four combined could get me more regular ball pokemanz that'd be great :3

You interested in a adamant rhyhorn in a heavy ball with 4 egg moves ( sorry no stealth rocks :c) , adamant sentret in a dream ball with trick and natural gift, adamant anorith in a dream ball with aqua jet and knock off, and calm swablu in a dream ball with egg moves? (:
Mainly interested in meowth, ponyta, and shroomish, but if those four combined could get me more regular ball pokemanz that'd be great :3
I may be interested by Sentret, Anorith and Swablu. I just want them with their HA and Female. I can trade you Meowth, Ponyta and Shroomish for them. But can we do spitbacks for spitbacks ? I don't really need them for playing, it's just to complete my collection.

Hi! What are the redistribution rights on your shinies? Either way, CMT for these two please:

Diglett

Jolly | Elarie | 52922 | Arena Trap | lvl 1
31/31/31/x/31/31 | Untouched | Female
Reversal | Counter | Pursuit | Memento
Need to be cloned

Manectric (I think you forgot to put this in the HP Shinies)

Timid | Keritzel | 09032 | Lighting Rod | lvl 68
31/x/30/31/31/31 | 252 SpAtk / 252 Spd / 6 HP | Female
Thunderbolt | Volt Switch | Overheat | Hidden Power Ice
Need to be cloned

Thanks!

Hi! What are the redistribution rights on your shinies? Either way, CMT for these two please:

Diglett

Jolly | Elarie | 52922 | Arena Trap | lvl 1
31/31/31/x/31/31 | Untouched | Female
Reversal | Counter | Pursuit | Memento
Need to be cloned

Manectric (I think you forgot to put this in the HP Shinies)

Timid | Keritzel | 09032 | Lighting Rod | lvl 68
31/x/30/31/31/31 | 252 SpAtk / 252 Spd / 6 HP | Female
Thunderbolt | Volt Switch | Overheat | Hidden Power Ice
Need to be cloned

Thanks!
All my shinies are fully redis unless stated otherwise. I saw in your list your Shiny Dratini KB and your Shiny Scatterbug Sandstorm. But as I need my pokes cloned, would it be possible to do a clone trade ? I trade you my pokes for yours, you clone them and then send back the original ?

All my shinies are fully redis unless stated otherwise. I saw in your list your Shiny Dratini KB and your Shiny Scatterbug Sandstorm. But as I need my pokes cloned, would it be possible to do a clone trade ? I trade you my pokes for yours, you clone them and then send back the original ?
Sure, I'd be willing to do a clone trade. PM/VM/Quote/something when you're ready to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)