▄▀ Ⓜoose's Ⓜodest Ⓜon Ⓜart《New Starlies》▀▄

CMT for 31/31/31/X/31/31 Shiny Luxury Ball Phantump w/Harvest. I am updating with Hitmontop, Shiny Ferroseed, Shiny Aerodactyl, Shiny Gliscor, Shiny Metagross and Shiny Lucario, all flawless, w/egg moves. Ask for more information. I'd also like to re-distribute it, if you don't mind. Let me know. :D

So the 4V Trevenants were SV traded, too? If not, I would like to have this:
27 / 31 / 31 / 25 / 31 / 31 Harvest

I personally don't like SV trading, because it's not part of the game (knowing your TSV and SVs) and makes shinies less special.
However, I'm fine with other people getting shinies this way. This game should be fun, right? So, if some people love to have an Instachecked shiny, then that's fine with me ;)
Fair enough but gamefreak already made shinies in general a lot less rare this gen which is annoying. Unfortunately, yes, the others were SV traded as well.

Interested in Swinub, Harvest Phantump, Slowpoke and Sniper Horsea

Offering:
Shiny Stone x2
Nicknamable Flawless Shiny - Adamant Absol (with Play Rough and Sucker Punch)
Charizardite Y
I'll trade you all 4 for the absol + charizardite Y + one shiny stone if that's alright with you.

Hey Moose. CMT for any of your non-shiny Harvest Trevenant(Phantump)?

If nothing is wanted, could I trouble you for a spitback harvest trevenant if possible? Male or female, doesn't matter to me.

CMT for 31/31/31/X/31/31 Shiny Luxury Ball Phantump w/Harvest. I am updating with Hitmontop, Shiny Ferroseed, Shiny Aerodactyl, Shiny Gliscor, Shiny Metagross and Shiny Lucario, all flawless, w/egg moves. Ask for more information. I'd also like to re-distribute it, if you don't mind. Let me know. :D
Unfortunately, I already have an offer pending for that trevenant, however, if you have any 4IV uncloned shinies you want to offer for one of the other trevenants, feel free to do so. Also you would be allowed to redistribute them.

Hey Moose. CMT for any of your non-shiny Harvest Trevenant(Phantump)?

If nothing is wanted, could I trouble you for a spitback harvest trevenant if possible? Male or female, doesn't matter to me.
Sorry I didn't see any pokes I was interested in but I would trade a spitback for a choice scarf if that works for you.

Unfortunately, I already have an offer pending for that trevenant, however, if you have any 4IV uncloned shinies you want to offer for one of the other trevenants, feel free to do so. Also you would be allowed to redistribute them.
Why not let me clone trevenent then you could trade one to me and the the other guy? CMT?

I'm assuming this is a shroomish right? If so, what are its IVs/egg moves/nature? Also didn't we have a leftovers trade planned, are we still doing that?
yea lol but you didnt get back to me haha oh btw its adamant with bullet seed 31/31/31/x/31/31

yea lol but you didnt get back to me haha oh btw its adamant with bullet seed 31/31/31/x/31/31
Oh shit I think you changed your profile picture between the first two proposed trades and I got confused because for some reason I remembered you by your pic not your name. Anyway that's my bad and we can do lefties for swinub + phantump or noibat for swinub too, whichever you prefer. There are a lot of various offers and crap for that trevenant right now but I am interested in that shroomish so I'll let you know if we can work something out in that regard, however at the moment this seems unlikely. If you have any 4IV shinies you're willing to offer for one of the other trevenants, let me know. Again, sorry for the confusion but I'll definitely still accept any of those trades if you still want to do them. I also have both swinubs and phantumps bred right now.

Do you happen to have any impish vullaby's? If not, we can still trade horsea for careful vullaby.
Sorry, no :/
I have careful and Bold. The bold would take forever to breed because the murkrow I have has Atk and no SpA, but if you'd rather that, I could make it happen.

Sorry, no :/
I have careful and Bold. The bold would take forever to breed because the murkrow I have has Atk and no SpA, but if you'd rather that, I could make it happen.
That's fine, I prefer careful anyway, when are you free to trade? I could probably do friday or the weekend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)