Accel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey i got subbed in against you in the gen 7 uu tour. when are you able to play? i have a lot of time today and tomorrow but im gmt+1
    Accel
    Accel
    Hey! I'll be awake from 4 pm (your time) onwards, and you can usually find me in the UU room on PS!

Let me know if that works out for you n_n
    iAruban
    iAruban
    aight lets do 5 pm my time tommorow?
    Accel
    Accel
    Sounds good to me! See you then :]
    oh you play ANY tier for spl now. as in if we put u in GSC ur gonna churn out wins?!
    Accel
    Accel
    But ofc.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    He's lying. He only plays ADV PU.
    Accel
    Accel
    Damn how did 'any' get autocorrected to adv pu :o
    Accel
    Accel
    How does the weekend sound? I need to knock out like 3 exams during this week. Lmk when you're free on Saturday/Sunday and we'll play famo n_n
    Bouff
    Bouff
    sounds good i need time to build and i have a lot of work this week as well
    voice actor for ukai died so idk if theres gonna be a season 3
    Accel
    Accel
    Damn I didn't know that, rip ;_;
    When ? D:
    Accel
    Accel
    I have exams on Wednesday and Thursday, want to play on Friday after Haikyuu?
    you build some cool teams man! looking forward to more of your games
    Accel
    Accel
    Thanks man I really appreciate it! I will try to fulfill my end of the deal n_n
    Soo our schedule got messed up xD Wanna try again? You can pick a time if you want
    CrzyCookie
    CrzyCookie
    I think I can do 9pm yea maybe 8 I'm not sure when I will get back from my team dinner
    Accel
    Accel
    Sure! Just keep me in the loop so that I can try to meet whatever time's easy for you
    CrzyCookie
    CrzyCookie
    Will do thank you ^^
    you there?:O
    Accel
    Accel
    I can play you at this time (or maybe a little earlier) tomorrow, if you're down
    Mq
    Mq
    come on ps :)
    Accel
    Accel
    I can't now, I have classes all day and a shift waiting for me after that. We will play tomorrow at or around the time I listed before
    Is there anyway we can play tomorrow? If not im still available tonight to play.
    Accel
    Accel
    Both times work. Just send a chall my way whenever you see me online
    JoarAddamNessosin
    JoarAddamNessosin
    Thank you. Im gunna try to play tonight because i have to try and get @pelli too but i wanted to double check because i got so stuff going on.
    Hey Accelgor ^^ For UU major I am PST timezone and free Weekdays after 5pm and weekends after 12pm but I am flexible so just tell me when you have time. :)
    Accel
    Accel
    We can play if you see me online tomorrow, otherwise we can play Wednesday night :]
    CrzyCookie
    CrzyCookie
    Hey Um I have to go to a friends house so my parents can talk with theirs Im not sure if I can bring my laptop I will keep you posted
    forgot you in the s/o but u know ily
    Accel
    Accel
    Haha all good my dude. I'm really proud of you, and I hope that you'll do well come playoffs time n_n
    Scheduling shouldn't be a problem for us since you're a nerd but just posting here for act reasons like the nerd who posted below me. GMT +8 here in case anything w/ scheduling becomes an issue.
    Accel
    Accel
    Play me next weekend nerd :]
    I can play for UU Major after Thursday. I need to get exams out of the way first. GMT - 6. You know my availability, but this is posted here to protect us both from potential activity calls.
    Accel
    Accel
    We will play broski :]
    Im free most nights after 930pm est. Im free today after 8pm est. [majors]
    JoarAddamNessosin
    JoarAddamNessosin
    Sweet. Ill put a remind in my phone for Saturday to hit you up again.
    JoarAddamNessosin
    JoarAddamNessosin
    What time tomorrow is a good time for you? I get out of work at 530pm est and im free untill 1am ish. And sunday i get out at 630 pm and im free until about 1am est as well.
    Accel
    Accel
    We can play on Saturday after you get home from work :]
    hi i quit mons
    *posts in smogon vr thread*
    oh shit this game is sooooooo addicting xD
    *comes back to pokemon*
    hey guys ive returned from my quit :P
    *haha everything like it was before*
    p2
    WHAT THE FUCK YOU BAILED OUT OF OUR POCL TEAM FOR THIS FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    Accel
    Accel
    I'm sorry u_u

Didn't have another choice because I had serious irl problems (involving death and me having to work 2 jobs and nearly 60 hrs/week for a month) that needed to be dealt with asap at the time
    p2
    f
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…