sunsets
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Let me know whenever you would want to play for hackmons cup r4 or dm me on discord (Bilbooo#8621) for if u wanna rfn at some point
    hackmons cup r3, when do u wanna play, im gmt+1, free evening time
    sunsets
    sunsets
    does 11 pm ur time work tomorrow or thursday? if that's too late for u, we'll have to do weekend
    London13
    London13
    11pm Wednesday, see u then
    London13
    London13
    I'm on as london13
    Rands -5 Lmk what works best for you
    sunsets
    sunsets
    hey sorry to bother, but we forgot to save the gen 5 replay. can you quickly confirm in the thread we played 5 either through a reply or just a quick reaction to the post?
    swinubfan44
    swinubfan44
    yeah no worries. fun series besides the rby game
    sunsets
    sunsets
    thanks man, rby sucks especially as an ender yeah. ggs again, thanks for the fun series
    Hello there! We appear to be opponents in the Random Battles Classic Open, what times work best for you? As well, do you have a preference as to which generation we start with?
    Sly Solo
    Sly Solo
    I'm down for Saturday afternoon/evening! Also cool with rolling to choose which gen to start with, sounds like a plan.
    sunsets
    sunsets
    are u around atm?
    Sly Solo
    Sly Solo
    Hey, sorry, just got back from Indiana! I'm on whenever you're ready, my Showdown username is the same.
    Hi, we play for rbtt, can you do tomorrow 11pm my time? I'm gmt +1
    sunsets
    sunsets
    Does weekend not work at all? If not it's not ideal but I can try for 8:30 pm, 8 pm I'm still getting out of a class
    KyogreF4N
    KyogreF4N
    No I can't do weekend at all, sorry if it's not ideal but 8.30 tonight should work!
    KyogreF4N
    KyogreF4N
    I'm on
    playing for rbtt, im -5. my best time would be anytime after 6pm on tuesday, else it would have to be around 1-3pm~ on wed/thurs. unfortunately im going tobe pretty busy on the weekend this week so lmk if any of those times work
    sunsets
    sunsets
    Only time there that works for me is 3 pm Wednesday, if you’re saying you can start at 3 pm rather than having to leave then
    i want a lamp
    i want a lamp
    3pm wed works, see ya then
    Hey, we play rbtt. I'm gmt+1, available from to 6 to 8pm most of weekdays, weekend are more unpredictable. Let's set a schedule :)
    sunsets
    sunsets
    No problem, I think 8 pm your time would be better tomorrow if that works. Otherwise I can try to make 7 pm though I may be a little late
    KyogreF4N
    KyogreF4N
    Alright I'll be on around 7pm, hit me up on showdown once you get on :) I'll be on as KyogreF4N
    KyogreF4N
    KyogreF4N
    ready when you are
    Hello! We're opponents for the random battles tour. What's your timezone/availability? I'm GMT+2 (unless we schedule for sunday, in which case i'll be GMT +1 cause the daylight saving timezone is ending).
    In any case scheduling for friday, saturday, or sunday would be easier for me, but no problem if you prefer to have the match earlier: i'm sure i'd be able find some available time
    sunsets
    sunsets
    Sounds good, lmk when ur available and I’ll see if I can play then. If not, see you at 6
    Mr Crcr
    Mr Crcr
    Hey, I'm on showdown now, let me know what name you use there so i can challenge you!
    sunsets
    sunsets
    i'm on as sunsetss
    hce, I'm +2 gmt. When are you available to play?
    sunsets
    sunsets
    hey, i'm gmt-4. can play right now, or around this time tomorrow as well
    Xceloh
    Xceloh
    I'm on right now so if you want to play you can just search pm Xceloh on showdown
    hi, gen8 random doubles r2, i m gmt +5:30 i can play mon to fri 1:00 pm to 2:00pm and Saturday and Sunday i can play any time except 10:00 am to 12:00 pm and 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm. lmk when u want to play.
    Hi we're matched up for
    Gen 8 Random Doubles Open - Week 1
    . I'm GMT +5.5
    lmk what time works
    jns0808
    jns0808
    Sure, that works. I'm afdvsc on showdown as well.
    sunsets
    sunsets
    dont see you on rn, if you're on an alt let me know
    jns0808
    jns0808
    Oh sorry bout that, Back to my main account as afdvsc, chall whenever. My net is a bit weak rn though.
    hi we got matched up for the hackmons tour. im gmt+1 and should be free around this time any day, but preferably soon
    rands open when
    sunsets
    sunsets
    hey gmt -4, are u open wednesday or friday between 3-7 pm my time? lmk if those dont work
    Roginald
    Roginald
    can do wednesday 5pm your time
    sunsets
    sunsets
    hey im on as snsts
    Hey mate, I'm your rands classic opponent. My timezone is gmt+2 and i can play almost every day. When is it good for you?
    when are you're available for ranbats tour? gmt +2 and I would love to play it as early as possible. A lil busy around 12pm to 5pm though, but I can adjust it to your likings if so.
    hi. randbats tour. gmt-4 so let me know what works for you
    biggie
    biggie
    alarm set for 3pm. my sincerest apologies. if it doesn't work this time then it's all on me
    biggie
    biggie
    Let me know when you're on. I'm not on ps as I get a lot of PMs but can hop on at a moment
    sunsets
    sunsets
    on as sunsetss
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…